New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hello!!!! Newbie here just want to ask po if anyone knows a place, (besides CASA) where i can have my van checked here in sta.rosa,laguna. I'm driving an AT GRX RV '05. I'm hearing squeaky sounds which i learned from other threads na maybe from the rubber bushings. So, I hope someone could refer a place here in sta.rosa,laguna or nearby. Thanks...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mamoo View Post
    Hello!!!! Newbie here just want to ask po if anyone knows a place, (besides CASA) where i can have my van checked here in sta.rosa,laguna. I'm driving an AT GRX RV '05. I'm hearing squeaky sounds which i learned from other threads na maybe from the rubber bushings. So, I hope someone could refer a place here in sta.rosa,laguna or nearby. Thanks...
    I would have recommended a small shop to check it if it was a pre-millennium Starex model but since it is relatively new, I would still recommend you to bring it to a Hyundai dealer for checking. Who knows, it might still be under warranty if proven a product or parts defect.

Besides, do CASA charge if it's only checking? Assuming they check (with no or minimal charge) and you have identified that it's no longer wearrantable and the faulty part needs replacement, that's the time you consider having checked/repaired outside the dealer.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    thanks! Benzmizer i guess ur right, i'll have it checked by the CASA first just to be sure. 'til next time.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    sir, how about alternative autoshop somewhere in mandaluyong or nearby?
    i want to replace the timing belt of my starex 2000 SVX.. thanks

Alternative place to have my starex van checked