New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    If this comes out with the same engine as the Accent Diesel. It's game over.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Chief View Post
    If this comes out with the same engine as the Accent Diesel. It's game over.
    err... why?
    Last edited by dr. d; April 18th, 2019 at 10:41 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Another competitor for the compact CUV market?

EcoSport, Kona, CX-3, XV, Trax, Soul etc. all say welcome to the club.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Paano na lang yung Kona?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    It was meant to replace the Accent Hatchback. If it comes in Diesel, madami bibili nito. Ganda ng design and proportional unlike EcoSport. Wish ko nga magka Diesel na Jimny, pero this is good enough for me since di naman ako mag 4x4. Gusto ko lang ng mini Suv na ka size ng Jimny na Diesel.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Chief View Post
    It was meant to replace the Accent Hatchback. If it comes in Diesel, madami bibili nito. Ganda ng design and proportional unlike EcoSport. Wish ko nga magka Diesel na Jimny, pero this is good enough for me since di naman ako mag 4x4. Gusto ko lang ng mini Suv na ka size ng Jimny na Diesel.
    i'd like to try it out, in the metal.
    nice cars in pictures... they sometimes feel cramped in real life...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I dont like the roof rack. It is so dated. my santa fe even if it’s model 2007, has the same roof rack design as the modern PPVs. Walang open space in between kasi dumihin yan in the long run. makes the car look old

Besides, I dont want to be too excited in this. Now I know the upcoming Tucson will look like this too but much bigger. Pare-pareho na eh Santa Fe, Palisade, this ...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I dont like the roof rack. It is so dated. my santa fe even if it’s model 2007, has the same roof rack design as the modern PPVs. Walang open space in between kasi dumihin yan in the long run. makes the car look old

Besides, I dont want to be too excited in this. Now I know the upcoming Tucson will look like this too but much bigger. Pare-pareho na eh Santa Fe, Palisade, this ...
    Sana gumawa rin Kia ng Mini Telluride.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    What happened with the hyundai creta? Sayang yun that had a diesel option albeit manual transmission only. This one looks better but I doubt it will have a diesel option if it comes here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast