New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Has anyone tried upgarding their original cloth seat to genuine lether?
    Plano ko kasing i upgrade yung cloth seat ng auto ko ng genuine leather magkano kaya magastos and pls recommend company na expert regarding this.

Posting the picture of your upgraded seat is very much appreciated para makita ko.

TIA.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Prepare to shell out at least 60k if you want genuine leather.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Leder interia, boy c., seatmate are some of the good names.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    there's leather, and there's animal ex-skin..
    some entities are passing off synthetics (sige, stylized vinyl) as real leather, as against real animal hide.
    the price tells it all.. fake leather costs 5-6K, while real leather goes 30-50K.
    but hey! fake leather requires almost no maintenance care, while real leather requires the same care as one would give his italian shoes..
    i used to have real leather, but thru the years, medyo hardenifying na yung inupuan ko (is it the leather, or am i losing weight?).. i reverted to cloth.. forever soft!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TY for your reply i inquired already at leather plus corporation d ko alam kung anu klaseng leather pero quotation nila for SF3 is about 70k including side panels is the prize reasonable?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Leder interia, boy c., seatmate are some of the good names.
    Sir sarsi nasubukan mu na ngpa upgrade sa leder inertia? Or seatmate magkanu po nagastos nyu and kindly give me their contact nos so that i can ask for quotation TY

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there's leather, and there's animal ex-skin..
    some entities are passing off synthetics (sige, stylized vinyl) as real leather, as against real animal hide.
    the price tells it all.. fake leather costs 5-6K, while real leather goes 30-50K.
    but hey! fake leather requires almost no maintenance care, while real leather requires the same care as one would give his italian shoes..
    i used to have real leather, but thru the years, medyo hardenifying na yung inupuan ko (is it the leather, or am i losing weight?).. i reverted to cloth.. forever soft!
    Dr. D thank you for your inforamtion now im thinking about it if still practical to upgrade my seat by the way my new auto will be release nextweek mybe illl just buy 2 iphone plus(1 para ky wife)for the saving kaso lng kasi im used of leather seat vehicle bka maninibago lng ako.nonono

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    I had mine at Seatmate. In 2009, it was 55k for my MS and this year 40k for my Altis 2014. Just a word of caution, beige really gets dirty fast. Try the black one.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by machinepistol View Post
    I had mine at Seatmate. In 2009, it was 55k for my MS and this year 40k for my Altis 2014. Just a word of caution, beige really gets dirty fast. Try the black one.
    TY can i have their contact no or email add so that i ask for a quotation.

Pls PM me nlang. TIA

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    if you can afford genuine leather, then why not?

for most people though, vinyl a.k.a. synthetic leather or leatherette, is fine for easier maintenance.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Upgrading my original cloth seat to genuine leather. pls help