New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    IMO, because of the enticing low DP financing offers? Buyers get attracted at the low DP only to find out that maintaining and owning a car is more than just the monthly payment.

If you pass by a bank repo lot chances are you'll also see small cars too (Picanto, I10, etc.)
    True this.

Went to the PSBank warehouse in Pasig and it's practically filled with Vios, i10s, Accents, Mirage.

Next to those are Ford Everests (in terms of number of units).

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    True this.

Went to the PSBank warehouse in Pasig and it's practically filled with Vios, i10s, Accents, Mirage.

Next to those are Ford Everests (in terms of number of units).
    maybe because "more buyers with less experience (in buying cars) flock to these "cheaper" cars.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    maybe because "more buyers with less experience (in buying cars) flock to these "cheaper" cars.
    Marami daw naenganyo sa "all-in, low dp" promos ng casa. In-house financing.

What they didn't factor in was cost of insurance per year and operating costs (fuel, PMS, etc.). Most especially for those Ford Everest SUVs. I think a lot of them had less than 10k on the odometer.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Marami daw naenganyo sa "all-in, low dp" promos ng casa. In-house financing.

What they didn't factor in was cost of insurance per year and operating costs (fuel, PMS, etc.). Most especially for those Ford Everest SUVs. I think a lot of them had less than 10k on the odometer.

what's with Ford Everest SUVs?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    what's with Ford Everest SUVs?
    I think they have those Php 99k all-in promos for their Ranger and Everest models. They push these promos aggressively.

Going back to the units I saw, yung presyo eh konti nalang ang price difference sa brand new. Dunno how the bank intends to dispose of them at prices just Php 100k less tapos meron nang odometer reading.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Maybe they offer low interest rates and other freebies (free chattel, etc) for these units.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Kung 100k Less lang yan sa brand new with low interest hindi ko yan papansinin.. Sabi nga sa mga nabasa ko dito dati pa, paglabas pa lang ng sasakyan mo sa CASA nasa 20-25% na agad depreciation nyan.. Dagdag mo pa Odo reading para hatakin pababa pa presyo..haha.. IMO lang naman..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Ikaw di mo papansinin, because your smart money, pero marami ring atat, sa mundong ito.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Its because of 0 downpayment financing plus may pa cellphone pa. di nila alam mas malaki interest neto sa tied up bank ng casa na kihunan nila. but then again sabi nga madaming atat kumuha hindi nila nacompute kung gano ang cost ng pag maintain ng car. yung ibang agent pa ineedit ung mga financial documents para maaprove ng bank.

I have a hyundai elantra MT but kinuha ko sya nung unang labas pa lang. you will never go wrong with it, though underspecs sya lalo na yung manual model walang ABS, drivers air bag only, basic stereo (no built in bluetooth). but okay sya for me hindi problematic

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    pag nagka problema ka pa dyan sa elantra mo sobrang basic, sobrang malas mo na

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast