New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    To all Accent 1.6L Blue owners/users:

Pls. post here if you encountered any problem/issues with you car such as unusual sound while driving, knocking issues, suspension issues, petrol issues, etc. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Good luck in finding an owner to answer your questions!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    mmmmm. Bakit? Isa pa lang ba ang may ari ng 1.6L Blue dito? Ibig bang sabihin, di mabenta?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mukang ganun na nga, maganda nga price nya eh pero di ko alam bakit di bumebenta... Maskin sa daan wala akong nakikita panay mga 1.4L lang...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sadyang maganda na kasi ang 1.4L ...

Di naman kasi siya like Fiesta, top of the line na nga eh mas marami owner compared sa lower variants. Ewan ko kung bakit, siguro kulang kulang lang talaga yung Trend/Style.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sadyang maganda na kasi ang 1.4L ...

Di naman kasi siya like Fiesta, top of the line na nga eh mas marami owner compared sa lower variants. Ewan ko kung bakit, siguro kulang kulang lang talaga yung Trend/Style.
    I've been seeing more Trend models lately (hatch and sedan)
    The Style will never sell coz its only P15K cheaper than the Trend which gets 15 inch alloy wheels.

Both Style and Trend models come with all power features, Driver's Airbag, ABS + EBD and 60:40 split folding rear seats.

With a price of P588K, Filipinos would definitely go for the base Accent 1.4 MT compared to the better equipped P670K Fiesta Style since most (non-car enthusiasts/ car-lovers) still don't seem to care about its lack of modern safety equipment (no airbag, no ABS) and practical features (no folding rear seats).

The 1.6 Accent lacks the cool toys of the Fiesta, specifically its Voice Control and 6-speed dual-clutch transmission, I guess this explains why its not selling as much.
    I guess owning an Accent doesn't sound as cool as owning a Fiesta. (Just kidding)
    Must be the weaker marketing of the Accent compared to the Fiesta, is Hyundai (HARI) even making good use of social networks like Facebook?

PS: Has anybody already seen a new Accent 1.4 taxi?
    Last edited by AG4; June 6th, 2011 at 10:08 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    For us Pinoys, AG4 it's always looks/price/practicality > everything else. Don't include me though because I would want everything in equal division as much as possible. In the Accent's case, the 1.4L looks good already, admittedly, compared to the Fiesta Trend/Style which is obviously less pleasing to the eyes ( subjective ) & smaller.

You might ask me why do Filipinos consider the Fiesta S then instead of Trends, no offense but it's because it looks way better than its lower variant counterparts which is helluva ugly, sans the hatchbacks.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    So kamusta naman yung pag hi-jack dito sa thread?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    So kamusta naman yung pag hi-jack dito sa thread?
    Di ako nag hi-jack ha, sila yun! Sinasabi ko lang walang bumiling 1.6 Blue kaya good luck na lang sa TS...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by first_light View Post
    mmmmm. Bakit? Isa pa lang ba ang may ari ng 1.6L Blue dito? Ibig bang sabihin, di mabenta?
    Hindi lang siguro forumer yung iba. Last weekend mas marami ako nakitang 1.6 GLS-Blue than 1.4 variants.

At sa shipment, sadyang doble ang dami ng 1.4 variants sa 1.6 GLS-Blue because they don't expect that variant to sell like City E and Vios 1.5G A/T.

And yes, isa palang yung owner dito sa forums, soon to be 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2011 Hyundai Accent 1.6L Blue Issues