New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Just went to Hyudai Motors (e. rod branch) the other day and asked them if darating ba yung facelifted na coupe, they said may naririnig daw sila but still not sure with the exact date.. maybe late this year or first quarter next year..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I like this model better than the 2003 model. Nice smoked headlights, new front bumpers, mags etc.

Gwapong gwapo ako!

http://worldwide.hyundai-motor.com

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks good.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yep! :D Ang lupit ng Hyundai ah!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana lang may M/T yung high end model nila, I might just get one.

Dito kasi M/T yung base model lang, kaso bare masyado.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    Sana lang may M/T yung high end model nila, I might just get one.

Dito kasi M/T yung base model lang, kaso bare masyado.
    AFAIK, they have one.
    A 2.7Liter V6 6-speed M/T variant or the "Coupe GT" as they call it. It has everything that the FX A/T varaint have + the big engine
    Hyundai Philippines don't actually sell it here but you can make a special order from them. They can bring it here with a 50% down payment on the unit and the other 50% upon delivery. The only thing is hindi ata kasama yung 3years na warranty.

But man, if I have this baby i'll be the luckiest kid alive! haha v6 2.7-liter? whew! The GT is priced around P1.25M and still negotiable..

You can read all about the Coupe and other Hyundai stuff at http://hyundaiclubph.proboards25.com

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Talaga? I'll call them up tomorrow. Sana pwede 2.7L V6 6-speed M/T tapos face-lifted pa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    At 1.2M maganda yan.

Sana lang may warranty. At saka sana pwede bank financing. Mukhang cash basis kasi yan e.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Yeah. That was according to the forum that I read. Update us on some results ah!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    Sana lang may warranty. At saka sana pwede bank financing. Mukhang cash basis kasi yan e.
    Huh? Why did you say so?

Hyundai vehicles does have a warranty.

And you can have it financed to whichever bank or lending institution that you prefer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
2005 Hyundai Coupe