Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    hoppy

ganda ng hammer mo.......ayos

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice electronic dash hoppy.

btw where did find those type of electronic dash and how would be able to convert the analogue speedometer into electronic speedometer?

jappy,

If ever you go into fiberglass-resin thing, I highly recommend that you or any of your people attend the Basic and Advance course on polyester resin/fiber lecture of Polymer Products (Phils) Inc... for a better understanding of the proper way to do polymer products.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hi there Jappy do you have some photo's of more AMC hammers, i would love to see them.
    Hoppy

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    nice electronic dash hoppy.

btw where did find those type of electronic dash and how would be able to convert the analogue speedometer into electronic speedometer?
    You get them from DAKOTA digital.

http://www.dakotadigital.com/index.c...=cat/cat69.htm

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hey Jappy, if you are thinking of changing the dash layout, what were you thinking of doing??, do you could get the Nissan gauge cluster to fit behind the steering wheel??

Also My freind in Perth, Western Australia has this Yellow Blizzard, it is not licenced yet, but it is a very awesome truck up close, was this one of your designs or a Rhino Buggies edsign??, Keep up the great work.
    Hoppy

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i like that yellow hammy!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    meron ba showroom ng amc hammer? kung meron saan po ito at anong araw bukas?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wowwwww hoppy those are awsome!!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    nuf said. I'm the first automobile I'm buying when I get to work asap is a hammer. hehehe awesome rides!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The 2nd Hummer is coming along, the interior is nearly finished, just some pics of the dash and door trims
    Hoppy

AMC Hammer...