New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Weird thread. Whoever chose the Jazz other than for urban driving clearly didn't think this through.

Quote Originally Posted by aeo62000 View Post
    i was shocked when i saw the spare tire, a little bigger to a tricycle tire.
    They're called donut tires. They're an alternative to using full-sized spare tires to save on space and weight. They're also meant to be used for short distances only, like getting to the nearest gas station or tire repair shop. The speed limit is also limited to 80kph or lower.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Yeah, that story about cracked transmission while driving over a hump is hard to believe.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    in fairness with jazz, my conservative driving ( 60-90kph) average of 75kph has a record of 19k/liter, my rough driving (80-12) ave 90kph has a record of 16k/liter, bicol terrain.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    pa OT ng konti...

in terms of FC & comfort,
    which one is better?
    jazz or mirage?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rollyic View Post
    pa OT ng konti...

in terms of FC & comfort,
    which one is better?
    jazz or mirage?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    FC - Mirage
    Comfort - Jazz

Two different classes, one is a subcompact, the other is a minicar. The Jazz is a better car overall, but of course it's much more expensive, almost 1.5x the price of a Mirage GLS.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i have a wigo.
    hindi pa sumasayad, even as we live in a humped neighborhood and we are a heavy family. our ex-car, a 1997 sentra, sayad was a constant threat..
    of course, the wigo's amenities might be described as jurassic, by some aficionadoes..
    but the price is right.

but my other car is an innova.. for complete coverage.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 3rd, 2015 at 07:07 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    for 6 months i used my jazz, very satisfied in terms of performance and fuel effeciency, but a simple thud on my under chassis that causes crack on my trans cover dismayed me.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    for 6 months i used my jazz, very satisfied in terms of performance and fuel effeciency, but a simple thud on my under chassis that causes crack on my trans cover dismayed me.
    ^malamang hindi covered warranty yan. Magkano kaya repair?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i was wondering about that..
    hindi kaya, minalas lang kayo? na may naka-usling mataas na bato sa gitna na hindi napuna..?
    and that "thud on your underchassis" was not the underchassis at all, but the actual kiss of death on your trans cover?

puede pa rin sigurong sagutin ng insurance.. file it under "nabangga... sa ilalim"..?

btw... by any chance, was that jazz was lowered?
    Last edited by dr. d; April 5th, 2015 at 08:08 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    yes maybe talagang minalas lang, ive been a driver for 33 years, almost every month driving bicol to manila, and this is the first i experienced it, first car was a honda civic esi, ni lowered ko yon, pinalitan ko ng lowering spring, laging sumasayad pero maganda pang ilalim kaya ok lang, my starex was performing well, may mga occsions na nattaman ng bato sa ilalim but nothing happened, now my aveo was a little higher than jazz, pero sumasabit din lalo na pag loaded pero ok rin.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast