New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aeo62000 View Post
    yong engagement ng aircon compressor, sounds irritating parang lumang aircon heheheheh
    what i hate most, ang spare tire, tingnan nyo muna before you buy jazz, parang pang kalesa ang spare tire heheheheheh

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    what i hate most, ang spare tire, tingnan nyo muna before you buy jazz, parang pang kalesa ang spare tire heheheheheh
    Cute nga eh, salbabida[emoji23]

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Good morning, so far so good. My jazz is performing well after a major repair. There are things (small things) that would make you regret of choosing jazz as your daily car. I think every part is fragile, i think it was made in its cheapest build. It seems that i wont use it anymore so that it will last long heheheheheheh. goodluck jazz and users.
    Ibenta muna.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ oo nga bro ibenta niyo na lang iyong jazz niyo kasi it seems like you bought the wrong kind of car for your rugged needs and non-urban lifestyle

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Good morning, so far so good. My jazz is performing well after a major repair. There are things (small things) that would make you regret of choosing jazz as your daily car. I think every part is fragile, i think it was made in its cheapest build. It seems that i wont use it anymore so that it will last long heheheheheheh. goodluck jazz and users.
    yespo.. palitan nyo na lang. it seems, from the back-read.. you need a "more robust car". a jimny, perhaps?
    Last edited by dr. d; January 20th, 2016 at 10:05 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Siguro if a skid plate was installed under your engine that thing might not happen. About sa spare tire, mas ok pa yung 2nd Gen Jazz, we got an extra magwheels with the same wheel size, na pwede isama sa tire rotation.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234