New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hello, All.

Noob here po.

Just need to ask the above.

The Honda Service Agent at Honda Kalookan said that the correct tyre pressure should be 30 psi at front and 28 psi only at the rear.

Allegedly, pressure should be higher at front, because the load there is higher most of the time (on account of the engine).

Anyone has a different opinion?

Or, anyone has negative/positive experience/s relative to this?

My apologies if this thread that i started is a loose one. Feel free to include this na lang po (where proper).

Thanks, in advance, for your input/s.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jupe View Post
    Hello, All.

Noob here po.

Just need to ask the above.

The Honda Service Agent at Honda Kalookan said that the correct tyre pressure should be 30 psi at front and 28 psi only at the rear.

Allegedly, pressure should be higher at front, because the load there is higher most of the time (on account of the engine).

Anyone has a different opinion?

Or, anyone has negative/positive experience/s relative to this?

My apologies if this thread that i started is a loose one. Feel free to include this na lang po (where proper).

Thanks, in advance, for your input/s.
    The SA is correct. You can find the same information on a sticker located by the driver side door jamb or user manual.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    The SA is correct. You can find the same information on a sticker located by the driver side door jamb or user manual.
    32/30 ang nakalagay sa driver side door jamb

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by s10pao View Post
    32/30 ang nakalagay sa driver side door jamb
    My bad. I knew that the rear is 2 psi lower than the front. I apparently didn't knew the exact figures.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    My bad. I knew that the rear is 2 psi lower than the front. I apparently didn't knew the exact figures.
    ok pa ung 30/28 para bawas ung tagtag

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Best you follow manufacturer recommendations. Lower tire pressure means more tire wear and lower fuel economy.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Just follow the required tyre pressur indicated in the manual. SA tyre pressure number could be wrong at times.