New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Hi, hope you could help me with more ideas to fix this water leak on my ceiling. Before i can only experience this when it rains but now even on a simple carwash water would continuously drip on both end sides. I had added sealant, removed the rubber and added more sealant but the problem is still there! help.... thanks...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    btw, this is a Honda civic 2007 model... troublesome..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Civic 2007 -Experiencing water leak on the passenger's and driver's side. Before this only happen when it rains but even after plavcing sealant and removing the rubber on the windshield and adding more sealant the problem occurs even on a simple carwarsh! help as this is becoming so frustrating now...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Have you found the source of the leak? Is the cause a loose rubber seal that won't seat properly or a misaligned door?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    hi, still not found and actually becoming worse as just a normal carwash, water would still drip after adding more sealant. any other possibilities?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Note thou that "adding sealant" on a misaligned windshield does not automatically mean "solving the problem". If the cause is the latter, you would need to align it properly first before re-applying sealant.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thanks. will try this over the weekend and hopefully this would address my problem. Any recommendation where this should be done?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    did you replace your windshield recently? I think you should have your windshield re-installed and if you can replaced all the mouldings with new ones

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    no. didnt change anything...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when did the leak started?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Water leak in ceiling in driver's and passenger's side HELP!