New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    bumili ko ng carburetor spray cleaner pero parang wlang nabago...bkit ganon? parang naghihingalo p rin ung oto ko....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hi to all,

This is also happening to my friends 1997 Honda Civic when the car is in "D" and "P". What could be causing this?

I told him to bring his car to a shop and have the car "throttle body" cleaned by a mechanic but I'm not really sure if it can fix the problem

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^pwede rin iyan ang cause. pero pa-sabay mo na din palinis sa kanya ang iacv ng civic niya. ganyan din sa akin dati. he could do it diy style or have it serviced at speedyfix or forcedspeed if he lives in the north (or any other reputable shops in his area)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshinx View Post
    Hi to all,

This is also happening to my friends 1997 Honda Civic when the car is in "D" and "P". What could be causing this?

I told him to bring his car to a shop and have the car "throttle body" cleaned by a mechanic but I'm not really sure if it can fix the problem
    In a fuel injection engine erratic idling what they call . Mostly done reground MAF sensor , clean Throttle body , Check the servo.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    In a fuel injection engine erratic idling what they call . Mostly done reground MAF sensor , clean Throttle body , Check the servo.
    Carb or Servo usually ang culprit pag unstable idle.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hi,

i am not sure if anyone experiences this same problem. i have a 97 city mt.. my rpm is okay, i say 90% of the time.. kaya lang, there are instances wherein babagsak nalang ung rpm ko ng sobrang baba to the point na halos mamamatay na makina ko, siguro nasa 100rpm lang..this only last for about a few seconds, probably 10-15 seconds lang... it does not happen all the time.. it happens whether naka aircon ako or not..

for example, tumatakbo lang ako ng normal then i come to a full stop, that's the time na bigla nalang babagsak rpm ko.. so minsan kapag bumper to bumper or pag magbabayad ng toll... do you guys have an idea on this case? i don't experience this everyday... may mga certain times lang talaga.. thanks!ü

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    same prob with my old esi.. i just had my carburetor serviced ayun ok na siya

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    i hope this could help you guys, here are some additional information.

if the idle is low your throttle body need some clean up or you can adjust the screw for the idle to goes up.

if the idling is not stable check the spark plugs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
tumataas baba ang RPM ng HONDA ko