New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    mukang maluluge takata company ah..sa sobrang daming papalitang airbag ..

eh bakit kaya ngayon lang ito papalitan eh ang tagal na .model 2002 & 2003

higit isang dekada na,,,

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i got a call from honda yesterday re the takata airbag controversy . i already had my recall done last october but apparently they're also supposed to replace the passenger side airbag mechanism too. is this a new recall order or just more of the same? may side airbags din kasi ang fd ko kaya baka mamaya piecemeal din ang replacement sa kada upuan

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    i got a call from honda yesterday re the takata airbag controversy . i already had my recall done last october but apparently they're also supposed to replace the passenger side airbag mechanism too. is this a new recall order or just more of the same? may side airbags din kasi ang fd ko kaya baka mamaya piecemeal din ang replacement sa kada upuan
    Now, you got me thinking there bro.

If both airbags were rectified by Honda during the last recall..... Hhhmmmmm....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.7K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    not sure if this was posted before..

honda has a list of vehicles that are eligible for takata airbag inflator replacements...

Honda Cars Philippines' Official Website

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    not sure if this was posted before..

honda has a list of vehicles that are eligible for takata airbag inflator replacements...

Honda Cars Philippines' Official Website

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I received another letter on the recall a few days ago... I need to call Honda to confirm if they did not fix the other airbag.. If yes, then they did not do it right when they had their second opportunity... Oh well....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I just received my airbag recall letter from Honda.... for a car I've sold 3 years ago. No fault to them of course.

Now, I feel heavily responsible that I should seek out who the current owner is as this is a potential safety concern. I can't have blood on my hands if something bad happens.

I'd be calling the buy & sell agent I sold the car to.

I'm calling out as well to other people who's in a similar situation.... ie. You received a letter about the airbag recall for a vehicle you no longer own. Unless you know for a fact that the car's been wrecked, it is incumbent upon you to pass on this critical message to the current owners.

Do the right thing.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I just received my airbag recall letter from Honda.... for a car I've sold 3 years ago. No fault to them of course.

Now, I feel heavily responsible that I should seek out who the current owner is as this is a potential safety concern. I can't have blood on my hands if something bad happens.

I'd be calling the buy & sell agent I sold the car to.

I'm calling out as well to other people who's in a similar situation.... ie. You received a letter about the airbag recall for a vehicle you no longer own. Unless you know for a fact that the car's been wrecked, it is incumbent upon you to pass on this critical message to the current owners.

Do the right thing.
    FD mo? Weird. I got my airbag letter recall in 2016 or 2017...

Hehe still remember you from the tfd forums

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    FD mo? Weird. I got my airbag letter recall in 2016 or 2017...

Hehe still remember you from the tfd forums
    Been a while. I miss that Civic.

I guess Honda didn't want people to flood their dealers so they released the letters in batches. It makes sense naman, since nobody wants to bring their car to the dealer and then pipila ka ng pagka haba-haba.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast