New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Edited it. Now you feel better?

Sorry mods for the OT.

Am outta here, gotta do my homework =)
    Last edited by red07; August 6th, 2010 at 04:30 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by laniabamby View Post
    issue, reasonable? NOT definitely extreme or excessive bonuses
    zte,garci, reasonable? NOT definitely extreme or excessive graft & corruption
    MWSS: depends. Actually, from the point of view of a private corporation trying to keep highly qualified executives, about right. Don't ask about the profit margins. :hysterical:

ZTE/Garci: Reasonable or unreasonable doesn't come into play, because there's no "reasonable" amount of graft and corruption. Illegal is illegal, however big or small.

*red - chillax din . i am just emphasizing on the word REASONABLE.

reasonable - not extreme or excessive
    If you can come back tomorrow and give us the actual price increase of Honda, the previous MSRP and when the previous MSRP took effect, indexed against the Yen-Peso exchange rate over the past six months, along with insider information about dealership markup, sales bonuses and dealership earnings, we can give you a solid opinion on whether it's reasonable or not.

If all you can do is keep saying: "Honda raised their prices. Reasonable ba yun?" then there's really no answer to your question, and you'll just keep repeating it like a broken record. Kahit actual price man lang, you haven't posted... (this thread is borderline trolling...)

Even then... what's reasonable for some is not reasonable for others. Some people think nothing of buying a 120 peso coffee at Starbucks, while others are too frigging cheap to pay 15 pesos for a large iced tea at our food stall :hysterical:

Like I said: kain ka nalang sa Jollibee at isipin mo kung reasonable yung presyo niya.
    Last edited by niky; August 6th, 2010 at 04:35 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    *red - anu na nga opinyon mo ? katanggaptanggap ba o hindi? yan tagalog na ha para di ka malito

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    babae pala

haha

kaya pala unreasonable

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    *niky - cumon dont play stupid regarding the previous and current srp .

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *tidus - yan ang sagot. thanks. but for the consumers, is it REASONABLE(search sa google ang meaning or kumain ng mani para tama ang sagot) ?

walang nagbago, no added features, kahit additional cheap chrome wala?

If you don't find it right, then don't buy it.

Reasons for raising prices might not be as easy as added features.

It can be increase in the cost of production like cost of labor, cost of raw material, increased cost of certain third party components (example, electronics).

Or it might be as simple as the cost of inflation.

Each product sold has a profit margin involved to be maintained.

A car is just another product.

Honda chooses to maintain it's profit margin as compared to others who might prefer to sacrifice their margins to get better sales figures.

So is the increase reasonable? Yes.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *niky - cumon dont play stupid regarding the previous and current srp .
    So why don't you post it? Because it's not on their website. If nobody has, within the last three pages of posting, posted the prices, then I guess I'm not the only stupid person here, eh?

Come on... stop trolling. Post the numbers. I'm a judge, not a prosecutor. It's not my job to present the evidence.

Mhmmm... Jollibee Palabok... mhmmm... what? 56 bucks?!? That's twice the price of the palabok at the carinderia on da kanto!

But it's cheaper than Razon's...

Reasonable ba? :hysterical:
    Last edited by niky; August 6th, 2010 at 04:41 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To everyone...

Is it REASONABLE for the thread starter to ask the same question again and again only because she is not getting the answers she is waiting for?

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    This is a funny thread. Feel as if there's no right nor wrong answer. It all depends on a person's perspective. As what niky said, you may find Jollibee reasonable but I may not. But I do think the large iced tea in your food stall is reasonable.

There are a lot of factors that come into play with pricing. I guess you're looking at the profit margin which none of us here have an idea. Since we can't guess on this profit, then whatever we say may not be agreeable to you. I don't think any increase is reasonable kasi kuripot ako.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hahahaha

hindi kaya si OB yan?

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
SRP goes up AGAIN