New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    hey guys. do you think its reasonable for honda to adjust the SRP again when almost all other car dealers are giving discounts?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    As long as consumers are buying hondas even without discounts, it will always be the up to honda to adjust prices.

As long as there is demand, you can't do anything about it.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    yup i know honda has the right to increase it anytime they want. business is all about making money . but is it reasonable? example, tagal na ng civic no new features added pero nag-adjust. sana man lang nag-facelift ng konti ala-vios hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by laniabamby View Post
    hey guys. do you think its reasonable for honda to adjust the SRP again when almost all other car dealers are giving discounts?
    Honda doesn't have to have a "reason".

Honda has all the right to increase prices all they want.

Just like car buyers having the right to choose cars other than Honda. But they still go back to Honda anyway.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    *ghost - excellent answer. when oil prices went up to almost p60, i hope you were saying "THE BIG THREE doesn't have to have a reason. they have all the right to increase prices all they want"

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    accord is made in thailand and effective this year duties went down from 20% to zero. i dont recall prices going down for accord. i am not sure where civic, city and crv is made.

how much was the increase?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by laniabamby View Post
    *ghost - excellent answer. when oil prices went up to almost p60, i hope you were saying "THE BIG THREE doesn't have to have a reason. they have all the right to increase prices all they want"

Hehehe... yup, the big three can raise gasoline prices all they want. For one thing, there was actually less traffic on the road for those days of extreme fuel prices resulting in smoother drives through the metro.

BTW, my car uses Auto-LPG.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; August 6th, 2010 at 02:33 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    *ghost - good for you . any other excellent answers? is it REASONABLE?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    they don't have to be reasonable

they're not selling basic goods

ano ba ang jazz, civic, CRV?

grocery items na may SRP ng DTI?

they can raise their prices as they wish

they don't have to explain anything to anyone

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by br733 View Post
    accord is made in thailand and effective this year duties went down from 20% to zero. i dont recall prices going down for accord. i am not sure where civic, city and crv is made.

how much was the increase?

dito ako interested..me makakasagot ba nito?

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
SRP goes up AGAIN