The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Shadow :: Ikaw na lang. Kaw naman may idea eh. hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cool_ice09 View Post
    I also had a similar problem with Honda. It took Honda almost a month to finish the body repair of my car. The repair should have been finished in two weeks as estimated by my service advisor, but the problem was the procurement of my car's rear bumper. It took them almost three weeks before all the parts were delivered to the casa. And when I finally got my car after almost a month, I found out that my rear lights were not working. And so, I had to go back to the casa after a few days to have it checked and repaired. My service advisor who was very ashamed about my rear lights, decided to personally check and repair my rear lights in front of me to speed up the process so that I can go home immediately.

I really hope they improve on the "after sales department" because I really love my FD Civic.
    I forgot to add that the repairs done on my car was made 1 month before Ondoy hit our country. So, there is really no excuse on the delay. And when I went back to the service center to have my rear light checked it was a few days after Ondoy that's why my service advisor took the liberty of checking and repairing my rear lights kasi sobrang napapahiya na siya sa akin.

Anyway, my FD is fine now and I'm thinking of checking out the other casas here in Metro Manila for my next repair or PMS.

Merry Xmas.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    cool_ice09 :: Sir just getting curious tho' . Is your fd is the one on your avatar ?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cool_ice09 View Post
    I forgot to add that the repairs done on my car was made 1 month before Ondoy hit our country. So, there is really no excuse on the delay. And when I went back to the service center to have my rear light checked it was a few days after Ondoy that's why my service advisor took the liberty of checking and repairing my rear lights kasi sobrang napapahiya na siya sa akin.

Anyway, my FD is fine now and I'm thinking of checking out the other casas here in Metro Manila for my next repair or PMS.

Merry Xmas.
    thanks for being the only one who shares my opinion of the bad after sales service of honda.

i guess undeniable na naman siguro na may problema sila. isipin mo, it took them two weeks just to figure out na sira pala yung radiator. all this time, they just let my car gather dust in the casa. if only they just prepared my car for the installation of the aircon condenser para salpak na lang pag dating, siguro nakita nila yung damage.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsalman View Post
    thanks for being the only one who shares my opinion of the bad after sales service of honda.

i guess undeniable na naman siguro na may problema sila. isipin mo, it took them two weeks just to figure out na sira pala yung radiator. all this time, they just let my car gather dust in the casa. if only they just prepared my car for the installation of the aircon condenser para salpak na lang pag dating, siguro nakita nila yung damage.
    my wife just visited the casa and the reason they identified kaya hindi nila na detect na sira pala yung radiator was that tinanggal lang naman daw nila yung bumper para masilip kung ano yung sira sa harap. they are blaming the insurance inspector kasi nagmamadali daw. i think its really their responsibility na tama ang diagnosis. sila ang supposed to be experts sa pag repair. i left the car with them a day before the inspection pero mukhang hindi nila binuksan na in preparation for the inspection. binilin ko pa naman sa SA na kaya maaga dinala yung kotse kasi nga mayroon pang pending na inspection dun sa damage sa loob.

right now, i'm just hoping that they would stick to their promise of the repairs being completed by the first week of january. di na kinontest ng wife ko yung reason nila na kasalanan ng insurance inspector, pagod na kami mag-follow-up saka mangulit ng mga tao. no more complaints, its christmas time anyway.

pero sana mag-improve naman service ng honda.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    You still haven't mentioned WHICH dealership you dealt with. FYI there are two groups handling Honda's dealership network.

The consensus is the Yuchengco-managed dealerships offer better service than the Ayala-managed ones.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if my mom meeting with my aunt is the christmas season's highlight, and my car isn't available to make it so, what i would do is get a rental.
    after all, isn't that what good children and good grandchildren are expected to do? we weren't born driving a car. so why do we feel it's the end of the world when the car breaks down?
    asking for a firm commitment from a company that doesn't control all the cards, is asking a big lot from them. kalimutan mo munang may kotse kang nakaburo sa casa.
    and speaking of blaming this and that...
    so get on the phone now and call avis or other...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    after talking to my wife about what happened when she went to the dealership, i just have to tell you the reason they gave her why they did not notice the radiator was damaged. it's kinda funny. according to them, ayaw daw ng insurance inspector pabuksan sa kanila ng buo yung front-side. suspecha daw nila, umiiwas daw yung insurance sa gastos. so for two weeks they did not dare look at the radiator. ginalaw lang nila this morning kasi daw mag install na sila ng condenser. kasalanan talaga ng insurance eh.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsalman View Post
    after talking to my wife about what happened when she went to the dealership, i just have to tell you the reason they gave her why they did not notice the radiator was damaged. it's kinda funny. according to them, ayaw daw ng insurance inspector pabuksan sa kanila ng buo yung front-side. suspecha daw nila, umiiwas daw yung insurance sa gastos. so for two weeks they did not dare look at the radiator. ginalaw lang nila this morning kasi daw mag install na sila ng condenser. kasalanan talaga ng insurance eh.

well, technically, ikaw ang client ng honda since you own the car, and they should adhere to what you wish to be done. problema kasi sa atin minsan mga insurance companies nasusunod just because they will shell out the cash.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    cool_ice09 :: Sir just getting curious tho' . Is your fd is the one on your avatar ?
    Nope. I just like that FD in my profile picture but I was thinking of doing the same mod on my FD (Pag nagka pera).

Anyway, my FD Civic's color is Habanero Red. Really like that color.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Salamat Honda, for ruining my mother and my aunt's christmas