New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    hello,

i have been posting for the past two weeks on the very long procurement time of honda service centers and true enough my greatest fear will seem to come true. i won't be having a car this christmas. honestly, its alright with me. i could handle the commute and i honestly don't enjoy driving.

[SIZE="5"]what saddens me is this[/SIZE]. my aunt lives alone in the province and the closest relative she has in the philippines is my mom. my aunt has been recovering from a stroke for around three years now which does not enable her to travel. my mom is also quite old and cannot commute anymore. for the past years it has been my mom's tradition to visit my aunt in the province and celebrate christmas with her. it's really one of the hightlights of my mother and my aunt's christmas. this year, [SIZE="5"]i guess thanks to honda, my aunt would have to spend her christmas alone.[/SIZE]

tommorow would be the 11th working day that my car would be stuck in the honda dealership. everything according to the SA is ok. they are just waiting for the delivery of the aircon compressor. i already asked the possibility of just pulling out the unit and returning it when the part becomes available, but according to the SA, it goes against their policy. [SIZE="5"]honestly, pagod na ako mangulit at umasa.[/SIZE] i've accepted the fact that our christmas won't be as happy as in the past years. [SIZE="5"]i'm just sharing my sad story to inform the Honda on how their crappy service affects people's lives.[/SIZE] when i bought my car from Honda, i gave this company my trust that this car and their after sales service are good, but right now, i really feel betrayed.

in the end, ok naman ang honda na sasakyan pangit lang talaga ang after sales service. ok bumili ng honda if you have another car which would make long repair times bearable. pero kung regular ka lang na tao na kaya lang bumili at mag maintain ng isang sasakyan, i think honda is not the car to rely on. part siguro to ng pag maintain ng Honda ng Prestige ek. ek. nila. siguro honda cars are only for those who can afford two or more cars.

anyway, merry christmas to all and sana next year Honda would make an effort to really improve their service.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its stealership fault.....not honda

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    if i'm going to the province, I won't trust a Honda for a ride. I would rent a van or an SUV. I think madali lang yang problem mo, you just need extra money to do it.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    its stealership fault.....not honda
    last time i went to the stealership, there is that very big honda sign. kahit papaano naman siguro may responsibility rin ang honda to check on the quality of service of their stealerships, oo nga pala hindi honda yun. yung stealership na binigyan nila ng right na magbenta at mag service ng kotse nila.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I also had a similar problem with Honda. It took Honda almost a month to finish the body repair of my car. The repair should have been finished in two weeks as estimated by my service advisor, but the problem was the procurement of my car's rear bumper. It took them almost three weeks before all the parts were delivered to the casa. And when I finally got my car after almost a month, I found out that my rear lights were not working. And so, I had to go back to the casa after a few days to have it checked and repaired. My service advisor who was very ashamed about my rear lights, decided to personally check and repair my rear lights in front of me to speed up the process so that I can go home immediately.

I really hope they improve on the "after sales department" because I really love my FD Civic.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.,- maybe I am reading too fast here.... Saan bang Honda Dealership ang kaso mo?

9100:thatsit:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Nagtataka lang ako, why whine in the forums. Dami pa nilang nirerepair na oto na nasalanta ni Ondoy.

You should've been firm that you want your car pulled out. Or better yet, just rent a van. Relax pa dahil hindi ikaw magmamaneho.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa akin lang ito... happiness is not measured by a single car or a single property or thing, its measured by the way we view things. in your case, you could have forseen the delays and made adjustments so that your mom and your aunt will be affected.

consider yourself blessed that you were not affected by the major disasters, or sick, or still eat three times a day, or still sleep in an airconditioned room on a cushioned bed.

my two cents. not to flame.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; December 23rd, 2009 at 10:20 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Had One Never Did Again. hehe.

Sir, you never clarified why your car was brought to the service center, and what dealership you were referring to.

it would be best if you just rented a van or AUV to bring you and your mom to the province. medyo pricey, but at least you won't have to worry about driving.
    And malamang pagbalik nyo tapos na yung auto.

Service delays are quite annoying and inconvenient, especially if isa lang auto ninyo... How about other dealers that steal OEM parts from your car and overprice parts by up to 300%? Now that's really really wrong.

just noticed... ang kalmado naman ng mga tao sa thread na to...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    just noticed... ang kalmado naman ng mga tao sa thread na to...
    magpapasko na kasi....

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Salamat Honda, for ruining my mother and my aunt's christmas