1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    So Honda Cavite na to?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead2 View Post
    He mentioned Honda Cavite once:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65316

It seemed that we were in an almost similar situation with the same insurance company and the casa where our cars are. However, he should state who he is working with as SA. So people like me can watch out and make necessary actions. However, he does not seem to reply to detailed inquiries.
    it was the "nearest dealer".

does honda philippines honor cross-dealer warranties? or Honda Cavite nya nakuha (at dun nya pinaayos) yung unit?

o sino yung SA.
    Last edited by scharnhorst; January 7th, 2010 at 07:57 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mods please lock this thread temporarily, at least until the TS is willing to divulge yun branch ng CASA and name ng SA. until then walang kwenta itong thread, it's part of his imagination. please lang.

*TS, if the dealer and SA really did you injustice but you don't the balls to say kung saan and sino sila...so you're nothing but a troll or just plain seeking attention...you can PM any mods if you want your thread to be open again once it was lock as long as you are willing to state na kung saan dealer and name ng SA.

walang kwenta yun rant mo dito kung hinde mo sasabihin yun mga details.

mods lock this thread please...
    Last edited by shadow; January 7th, 2010 at 09:35 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ito nga sinabi nya based on the other thread:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65316

my car is a honda. i'm not sure if honda [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][/COLOR][/COLOR]cavite, the casa nearest my home, have loaner units. i'll check anyway.

thanks
    So Honda Cavite nga pala...
    Last edited by LadyRider; January 7th, 2010 at 09:44 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mod LR, he still didn't categorically say na his car is in Honda Cavite. he just said that Honda Cavite is the nearest dealer sa house niya.

wala naman sigurong mahirap na sabihin niya kung saan and besides with all the cr*ps he said about that secret dealer and that SA, ano ba naman yun sabihin na lang n iya kung saan, a lot of posters nagtanong na kung saan branch and yet he ignore lahat nun tanong, something amiss here, ganun siya kagalit pero hinde niya masabi kung saan branch and sinong SA.

lock mo na PM ka na lang niya kung sasabihin na niya, tayo pa nag assume na Honda Cavite what if hinde naman doon unfair din sa branch na yun.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sige sige, lock muna natin itong thread... Tutal inaayos pa naman nya yung dillema ng TS sa CASA at SA nya.

Baka hesitant si TS kase baka may makabasang mga tao na taga CASA at lalung pag initan ang sasakyan nya.

Yun nga lang, mas maganda rin naman talaga na sabihin nya kung saan yung CASA at yung SA para na rin mabigyan ng "heads up" ang mga taong maaring maka-encounter sa mga kinauukulan.
    Last edited by LadyRider; January 7th, 2010 at 10:59 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Salamat Honda, for ruining my mother and my aunt's christmas