New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    i need to have my accord checked...
    i have read all the good feedback about kuya mel but sucat is too far from my place, i plan to go to honda shaw casa even just for an initial diagnosis on my car problem..
    i've read horror stories about honda casa pero di ko makita dates nung thread kaya baka luma na yun at baka naman nag improve na ang honda casa sa shaw...

any feedback please?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Speedyfix shaw boulevard (malapit sa honda shaw).

If you want to go to the Honda CASA mismo, then it's off to Honda SPA along mindanao avenue.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dac-cord View Post
    i need to have my accord checked...
    i have read all the good feedback about kuya mel but sucat is too far from my place, i plan to go to honda shaw casa even just for an initial diagnosis on my car problem..
    i've read horror stories about honda casa pero di ko makita dates nung thread kaya baka luma na yun at baka naman nag improve na ang honda casa sa shaw...

any feedback please?

Just bad. Honda Shaw is only good for those regular tune ups and oil changes. Beyond that, you would be better off going elsewhere. Like SPEEDYFIX.

Website Link: Speedyfix Manila

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Speedyfix shaw boulevard (malapit sa honda shaw).

If you want to go to the Honda CASA mismo, then it's off to Honda SPA along mindanao avenue.

FYI: SPEEDYFIX already moved to their new located along P.Guevarra in San Juan City.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    thanks, ghosthunter and mda...
    i will visit speedyfix.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Anyone can provide the contact numbers of Speedyfix along P. Guevarra?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by simply_louie View Post
    Anyone can provide the contact numbers of Speedyfix along P. Guevarra?
    I already provided the website link above. CLick and you will see all the contact info you need.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    You may not want to go to HONDA SHAW. I have a BAD experience about them. And it was on my first PMS!

request for feedback on honda shaw