New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi All,

my son accidentally broke a couple of the louvers of our civic's aircon vent.

where could i possibly get a replacement? i plan to ask the honda dealers but just in case they don't have just that part, what are my options? where do i go?

thanks,

j2l

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Shouldn't your car still be under warranty? They should replace it under warranty.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    since it is a fairly new model, I think it is still not available in the surplus market, no choice but to order it though the dealer

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    since it is a fairly new model, I think it is still not available in the surplus market, no choice but to order it though the dealer

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Shouldn't your car still be under warranty? They should replace it under warranty.

if it's owner's fault, they will not honor the warranty.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    if it's owner's fault, they will not honor the warranty.
    yup, its my fault.

am willing to order from dealer. i'm just concerned that they might not want to just sell one set of aircon louvers. Just wanted to have another option just in case that happens. what place may have surplus parts for sale?

thanks

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by j2l View Post
    yup, its my fault.

am willing to order from dealer. i'm just concerned that they might not want to just sell one set of aircon louvers. Just wanted to have another option just in case that happens. what place may have surplus parts for sale?

thanks
    bro they should sell... had experienced before though not the same item when my auxilliary port power adapter cover was also broken and got it from the casa.

please help... need supplier of 07 civic aircon louver