New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ yes yan lang naging problema ng fd ko for 5yrs..kung casa lahat ng service mo ..yes magastos..thats why nag DIY ako sa PSF and Tranny oil..
    FC 10-11kms per liter combined..

nakaka 450kms ako bago umilaw yung indicator 60% highway

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    ^ yes yan lang naging problema ng fd ko for 5yrs..kung casa lahat ng service mo ..yes magastos..thats why nag DIY ako sa PSF and Tranny oil..

thanks sir, may marerecommend ba kayo parts na mabibilhan for fd na replacement.or casa kayo all the way? hindi ba kayo naapektuhan nung problem yata sa auto tensioner ng fd?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ dumadami na din ang replacement parts para sa fd. pati iyong engine support meron na din go to brand ang mga fd owners nito

iyong auto tensioner pag nagloko pwede naman daw iyong bearing lang ang palitan. no need for the whole assembly na

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ dumadami na din ang replacement parts para sa fd. pati iyong engine support meron na din go to brand ang mga fd owners nito

iyong auto tensioner pag nagloko pwede naman daw iyong bearing lang ang palitan. no need for the whole assembly na
    thanks i see, may alam ba kayo sir na shop were i can buy replacement parts just in case and what brand shoudl i look for,i really want the fd kasi, im deciding kasi if i should get the 10th gen altis or the fd so if replacements parts are abundant and i know wehre to get them then im heavily favoring now the fd =)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ if and when you decide on getting the fd, i suggest sali ka sa teamfd.com.ph. everything you need to know about maintaining your car and sourcing parts for your ride is there in that forum

madali naman kausap mga tao doon bro
    Last edited by baludoy; April 30th, 2014 at 12:45 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos4age View Post
    hello tsikoteers, simple query lang, im planning to replace my 2nd gen vios to a civic fd, for the simple reason na masikip sa loob ng vios and i like the leg room and the space of the fd, questions is, is it easy to maintain a civic fd?say for example are the parts abundantly available? are there any known issues?im eyeing specifically 2009 to 2009 models ,ive heard somehwere na may issues sa pwoer seering about hoses blowing up,what are the things i need to look out for when buying a used fd? and do u know of shops that specializes in fd repair if teh need arises?and whats the realiztic fuel consumption of a 1.8 in city traffic?also whats the difference of the 1.8s to the 1.8v? all fd owners out there,your input will be greatly appreciated,thanks
    My wife's office issue car is an automatic 2007 Honda Civic. AFAIK, the 1.8V does not have ABS while the 1.8S has it. I suggest looking for the 1.8S. The price difference in the second hand car market is not that much and ABS gives you much better safety.

As the Civic gets older, the suspension parts will need replacement. I also used to own a 2003 Civic and the problems with the engine mounts and suspension were also present. I think it's just a function of the car's age.

If you live in QC, Fertres sells cheap replacement parts.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    [QUOTE=ozcity;2345753]^ yes yan lang naging problema ng fd ko for 5yrs..kung casa lahat ng service mo ..yes magastos..thats why nag DIY ako sa PSF and Tranny oil..

Sir baka pede mo kami turuan nung diy sa PSF, nabasa ko sa kabilang furom sakit sa ulo pag yung power steering ang nasira sa fd,anlaki ng gastos, by the way manual po yung sakin may kailangan din bang palitan na fluids dito? Pasensya na bago lang sa auto kaya dami ko pa kelangan malaman

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Sir baka pede mo kami turuan nung diy sa PSF, nabasa ko sa kabilang furom sakit sa ulo pag yung power steering ang nasira sa fd,anlaki ng gastos, by the way manual po yung sakin may kailangan din bang palitan na fluids dito? Pasensya na bago lang sa auto kaya dami ko pa kelangan malaman

Follow your maintenance schedule found in the owner's manual, nakalagay doon kung kelan palitan ang fluids ng FD mo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [QUOTE=bry79;2351231]

sa PSF drain mo lang yung reservoir..wala ako tinanggal .ginamit ko yung mechanism ng spray bottle to drain the fluid..

you need to jack the front..kung may aligator jack much better para naka angat yung dalawang tyre..
    drain the reservoir using a spray bottle mechanism.you need an extra bottle para doon mo ibubuga yung old fluid..then fill the reservoir with honda psf...start your car then turn your steering to full lock left and right ..mga 5x, then turnoff the engine...then do a drain and fill again...mga 3x ko ginawa..inubos ko yung 1ltr honda psf...and please use only genuine honda fluid

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    hi mga ka-tsikoteers,

meron din po ba issue re: 1.8s A/T civic 08 model sa kabig ng manibela sa kaliwa/

salamat po,

mang enteng

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast