New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anybody seen that Jazz in Top Gear July?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hi all, let's renew this Thread as i'm getting a new Fit/Jazz soon. i ordered 1.5VTEC 5MT. added some rear spoiler and that's it.... anyway does anyone know if there are available surplus Rear Brake Disc Conversion kits in Banaue or Evangelista? mga magkano kaya?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    It's not that bad anyway. On a full load, the suspension stiffness is reduced and everybody rides comfortably. Ang nakaka-irita lang is the thud sound when you hit a pothole. To solve the problem is simple, stay away from potholes.
    agree with this.. OT: I notice also that when fully loaded of passengers it gives me nice suspension

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    hi all, let's renew this Thread as i'm getting a new Fit/Jazz soon. i ordered 1.5VTEC 5MT. added some rear spoiler and that's it.... anyway does anyone know if there are available surplus Rear Brake Disc Conversion kits in Banaue or Evangelista? mga magkano kaya?
    wAIT,
    if youre buying the 1.5 v m/t it already has the spoiler, skirt basta 1.5 its dressed already. thats one of the major differences in the jazz 1.3 and 1.5..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    Sir, ang alam ko yung VTEC jazz naka rear disc brakes na. its the 1.3 idsi that has rear drum brakes.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Nice article. But chassis loosening in only a year? Hmmm... with Manila roads, that's well and truly possible.

One important point, though... the 1.5 VTEC is nearly as frugal as the 1.3 i-DSi (except, I guess, in really horrid traffic), and independent testing has yielded acceleration times UNDER 9 seconds for the 1.5 CVT Jazz... so the best of both worlds the writer is looking for would probably be the 1.5 City. And it's definitely cheaper than a 1.5 Jazz would be.

I agree. Our 1.5 CVT City is very stable, fast, fuel-efficient, maluwag, and matibay ang kaha. Yung dad ko may accord pero mas madalas pa gamitin yung city. We don't even notice the 'tagtag' pero since heavyweight ang marami sa pamilya namin baka kaya walang tagtag. hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xaxxy View Post
    wAIT,
    if youre buying the 1.5 v m/t it already has the spoiler, skirt basta 1.5 its dressed already. thats one of the major differences in the jazz 1.3 and 1.5..
    to "xaxxy" & "Ale828",
    maybe i haven't explained it well, i'm not buying in the Phil....its a CHN DM model. which is almost same as PH DM model + sunroof - rear disk brakes - side skirts....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Jazz 10mo. review-Inquirer's Andre Palma