New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    eto rin un dillema ko last month ndi ko alam kung alin sa 2 na to bibilhin ko..pero jazz binili ko..for me mas gusto ko ang design ng jazz regarding sa fuel comsumption i think same lang sila

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Bro,

last year I was also choosing between the City and the Jazz both 1.5. Though, I ended up with the 1.5 Jazz, you and your wife might have different priorities. So let me share my thoughts. They both have the same engine and basically drives the same what makes them different from each other are the following:

Jazz - More Space and Versatility. Fold the back seats flat and the JAzz can swallow 3 balikbayan boxes etc.
    - Design, I prefer the MMC Jazz (Thai-built). It is very aggressive and shares the design with the RS Japanese Fit. Although it might not be something your wife would be keen into. She can opt for the more expensive Japan built Jazz with has a more mild look with Freaking DRUM brakes. (not really a good deal if you ask me)
    - It is also priced around 30 or 50k more? somewhere there.
    - I don't know now but usually the 1.5 Jazz thai built usually has a waiting period due to supply constraints

City - I LOVE THE CLASSY INTERIOR. my jazz only has those plastic stuff on the dash and the side rests but the City 1.5 has those accents and stuff that really feels luxurious. Damn how come the Jazz doesn't have these =S
    - This might be a safer choice for the wife.
    - it is still an excellent commuter and looks good but not unique.
    - cheaper and minimal waiting time also.

It boils down to what you need. if you need space and want something unique, go for the Jazz. IF you want something familiar with a more luxurious feel in the cabin go for the City.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    If it were up to me, I would look for other alternatives.

Kalokohan ang pricing talaga ngayon ng Honda! Sobrang mahal ng mga kotse nila ngayon compared to the competition.

Sa 736k na M/T for a City...

You can buy an Accent for only 618k for an M/T or 708k for an A/T.

Vios din ang daming discounts ngayon sa kotse nila. 50k discounts on their Vios. Why buy a Honda??

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Maybe because to some people the "H" badge delivers a lil' more "class" than the competition, regardless of price.
    And it depends on the person's design taste. Some like the chiseled lines of the City, some like the classic curves ofthe Vios.

I work for Toyota, But I drive a FD & GM. I like the design, but it doesnt mean it is the best in all aspects. That is simply my choice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12