New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    latest issue of TOP GEAR magazine july issue... read it there... pero parang di ko type

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ..balita ko ilalabas na daw dyan sa ' Pinas. I got mine with 25,000 miles without a glitch. Third row can seat kids comfortably even with booster. Best in its class, side curtain airbags, 4 star on rollover, and im planning to drive this until the wheels fell off...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow pilot.....fortuner killer........

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    about time honda phils. add something to their 80% sedan lineup

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    wow pilot.....fortuner killer........
    IMO, it's too expensive to compete against the Fortuner...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    teka magkano ba?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Tentatively, between 2.5 - 2.7 million... which is just about right, as the Pilot is in the same size and power class as the Pajero and Trooper... heck, the old Pilot was a Trooper!

But if this is the brand new Pilot, with that size and that price, it'll probably help kill the SUV market entirely. The Fortuner stole the low-end market, the Pilot will steal the high-end market.

Great time to release a big gasoline SUV, Honda... just when gas is cresting 45 pesos to the liter...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I think it would have made more sense if Honda brought in the Stream and Odessey 7-seaters instead of the Pilot. Successful naman yung Jazz, Mazda3 hatch, and Focus hatch and desirable yung new Previa.

Personally, I find the new generation wagons/MPVs "cool" once again. Like sa other Asian countries, Toyota Alphard, Previa, Honda Stepwagon, etc are doing very well so no reason it wont here. Sa Japan nga, there's a dedicated Options magazine for MPVs

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Certainly the new Oddysey... but hopefully with a diesel engine.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    pics naman dyan sa pilot.

Fortuner pa din ako.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Honda Pilot on Top Gear