May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by finchy18
    pics naman dyan sa pilot.

Fortuner pa din ako.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by denslexusgx470
    [/IMG]

Personally, I chose the 4Runner over the Pilot. That was one of the candidates in my decision. The ride and space is very impressive, but the looks is not my type. Tsaka, hindi siya gawa sa Japan. Gawa lang sa Alabama yata. It's also a front wheel drive (car based, possibly from the odyssey) but the 4Runner is SUV (or truck) based. Plus, the 4Runner is a very similar vehicle to the GX. It is the GX470's cousin.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    2.5M+? wag na lang. mas stylish pa itsura ng V6 Sta Fe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    2.5M+? wag na lang. mas stylish pa itsura ng V6 Sta Fe
    yup, i believe the new sta fe will be a better choice.. but for practical reasons, i'd go for the crdi.. i just hope they can find a cost-effective way to meet the diesel emission standards here, so we can also have these type of diesel suv's. ang alam ko lang kasi dito eh yung v10 vw touareg which is waaaaay too expensive..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan
    I think it would have made more sense if Honda brought in the Stream and Odessey 7-seaters instead of the Pilot. Successful naman yung Jazz, Mazda3 hatch, and Focus hatch and desirable yung new Previa.
    That's what am also thinking.

If the P2.5M price tag holds true then it'll be creamed by its more "cost-effective" competitors. First and foremost the entry-level mid-size SUV Fortuner... followed by the Alterra, Santa Fe, Explorer, and lastly Trailblazer.

Though this should be spot on against the Murano.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    panget. parang crv na big.

di kayanin kahit prado or montero.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Tentatively, between 2.5 - 2.7 million... which is just about right, as the Pilot is in the same size and power class as the Pajero and Trooper... heck, the old Pilot was a Trooper!
    not to sound geeky but the trooper based SUV of Honda is the Honda Horizon not available worldwide, ofcourse, (Acura brand has also a version of this the Acura SLX)

in the midsize category suv the Honda Passport was based on Isuzu Rodeo

maybe AG4 can provide pics he..he

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by denslexusgx470

is this as long and as large as the expedition?

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    not to sound geeky but the trooper based SUV of Honda is the Honda Horizon not available worldwide, ofcourse, (Acura brand has also a version of this the Acura SLX)
    kimps, di ba Acura MDX yun?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yeah, my bad. I was thinking of the Passport. But the Passport/Rodeo is still equivalent to the local Trooper.... at least, the Passports that I've seen running around.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Honda Pilot on Top Gear