New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm helping someone have his car serviced at Honda Pasig - ok ba service nila? Never had any experience w/ Honda casa service kasi. timing belt replacement ito and they told me 4 hrs yung service w/ for me is ok naman. they even gave a faxed quotation w/c I find very professional.

Sa ibang casa kasi (not honda), they allow you to watch, pero I know Honda will probably not let us watch the service. what precautions should we take ba para naman di ma-cannibalize yung car. Alam ko masamang isipin eto pero as they say, better say than sorry. I've heard of some horror stories in some Honda casas and I don't want it to happen to his car.

TIA for any feedback

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Di naman ako naka-experience ng bad service from Honda Pasig. IMHO, they are professional dealing with customers. Ilang taon din ako nagpapaservice sa kanila dati. Lumipat lang ako ng Honda Quezon Ave., nung magkaroon ako ng kakilala don. At saka parang mas nakakatipid ako. hehehe Wala naman akong reklamo sa kanila.

You're right. Di talaga nila ina-allow yung customer pumasok sa service area nila. Pero sometimes, ipapakita nila sa yo yung problem ng car mo bago nila galawin.

Btw, why not try other shops?

Honda Pasig - feeback on service - ok ba sila?