New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi guys, any experience changing the battery of an RC1 honda odyssey (2016, JDM/Asian version)? This is the one with the i-stop feature. Mukhang malapit na ako magpalit and i don't want to get one from the casa. TIA.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post
    Hi guys, any experience changing the battery of an RC1 honda odyssey (2016, JDM/Asian version)? This is the one with the i-stop feature. Mukhang malapit na ako magpalit and i don't want to get one from the casa. TIA.
    Check with Amaron or Motolite. The Asian Odyssey uses the K24 engine like the Accord 2.4 so they should have the size readily available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Check w/ Panasonic. They carry the nippon-made EFB for start/stop.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Check w/ Panasonic. They carry the nippon-made EFB for start/stop.

Thanks sir. Magka problem ba if i use an ordinary battery? Or di ko lang magagamit yung start/stop? I hate this feature actually medj useless

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Check with Amaron or Motolite. The Asian Odyssey uses the K24 engine like the Accord 2.4 so they should have the size readily available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup. Concern ko nga is the start/stop feature coz may specific battery na kailangan. I dunno kung meron nito sa amaron

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks sir. Magka problem ba if i use an ordinary battery? Or di ko lang magagamit yung start/stop? I hate this feature actually medj useless
    Replace w/ either an EFB or AGM batt. It's one thing to have regular batts fail early....another to develop electrical & electronic gremlins. The latter will be painful.
    Idle Stop Start car batteries. Buy a replacement AGM or EFB Stop Start Car battery for Mazda Skyactive or other Idle Stop and Go or i-stop, Sis vehicle. Lowest cost in Melbourne for car battery fitting and delivery.

Cheap batteries costing drivers with stop-start cars - Green Flag

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Noted sir, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Replace w/ either an EFB or AGM batt. It's one thing to have regular batts fail early....another to develop electrical & electronic gremlins. The latter will be painful.
    Idle Stop Start car batteries. Buy a replacement AGM or EFB Stop Start Car battery for Mazda Skyactive or other Idle Stop and Go or i-stop, Sis vehicle. Lowest cost in Melbourne for car battery fitting and delivery.

Cheap batteries costing drivers with stop-start cars - Green Flag