New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 921
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #31
    Hondas are great vehicles. I still have one and it's now 15 yrs old but nakakasuka na parkinggan yun premium pricing coz it's a Honda, Honda wake up, your only model selling now is the honda city.

    Civic, CRV will join the fate of accord. Even the jazz name is fading. Dati household name yun mga car models na since late 90's up til the 2010

    The upcoming HRV may replace the CRV as the city replaced civic. Sorry, Honda your delusions are over, pricing those Brios and amaze at 100k more than the completion is just one delusion of grandeur

    Mini Mpvs are not really popular to drive as the carens and the liviina failed to leave a good footprint in that market segment. Just do a Suzuki, for me Suzukis are the new dark horse for they offer value for money, and stil they are Japanese controlled quality

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,530
    #32
    Sohc ba o dohc ang mobilio?

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,530
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Hondas are great vehicles. I still have one and it's now 15 yrs old but nakakasuka na parkinggan yun premium pricing coz it's a Honda, Honda wake up, your only model selling now is the honda city.

    Civic, CRV will join the fate of accord. Even the jazz name is fading. Dati household name yun mga car models na since late 90's up til the 2010

    The upcoming HRV may replace the CRV as the city replaced civic. Sorry, Honda your delusions are over, pricing those Brios and amaze at 100k more than the completion is just one delusion of grandeur

    Mini Mpvs are not really popular to drive as the carens and the liviina failed to leave a good footprint in that market segment. Just do a Suzuki, for me Suzukis are the new dark horse for they offer value for money, and stil they are Japanese controlled quality
    Mobilio is compact mpv. Same category with avanza, spin, and ertiga.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    10
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    I just received and email from Honda Shaw. I've added my comments in ( ). Kindly correct me if the Avanza and Ertiga figures are incorrect.

    Launch Date: May 4, 2015 (Post Pacquiao - Mayweather Fight)
    Price - 800K - less than 1M (I believe this is good pricing, but better if they offer a more basic and cheaper package)
    Variants -
    1.5 E MT - 1 Din Audio, USB, AUX, Black Door Mirror and Door Handle, 15" Steel with Cover, Micro type antenna, Rear Wiper, High Mount Stop Lamp, Chrome Grill, Halogen Lights
    1.5 V CVT - 2 Din with Bluetooth, Audio and Hands Free Telephone, USB, AUX, Fog Lights, Body Color Door Mirror and Handle, 15" Alloy
    1.5 RS Navi - 7" touchscreen with built in navigation, Bluetooth, Audio and Hands Free Telephone, USB, AUX, Auto Door Locks, Door
    Mirror with Side Turn Lap, Tailpipe Finisher
    Dimension - 4,386 x 1,683 x 1,603 (4,398 length for 1.5 RS Navi CVT) - Significantly Longer than the Avanza (4,140) and Ertiga (4,265), slightly wider than Avanza (1,660) but narrower than Ertiga (1,695), but lower than both Avanza (1,695) and Ertiga (1,685)
    Ground Clearance - 189 mm (quite high for a sedan based)
    Engine - SOHC i-VTEC 16 valve 4 cylinder EURO-4 (won't we have any problem with the EURO-4?)
    Performance - 120 ps * 6,600 rpm, 145Nm * 4,600 rpm (typical honda engine, medyo mataas ang peak ps and torque vs Avanza 1.5 pero at a higher rpm), a lot more powerful on paper than Ertiga's 1.4 engine.
    Seats - Tumble Seats 2nd Row 60:40 Fold Down, 3rd Row 50:50 Fold Down (all variants)
    Safety - Dual SRS Airbag, GCON Body, ABS w/EBD, Driver Seat Reminder, ISO-FIX (all variants)
    Colors - Silver (all), White (1.5 E and 1.5 V), Black (1.5 RS and 1.5 V), White Pearl and Sunset Orange (1.5 RS only)
    * No details on break, seat fabric, Fuel Capacity, and Suspension
    * Confidential Info daw po. Hahah
    800k to 1M? Mahal pala Avanza E MT nalang kukunin ko, kala ko papareho lang sa price ng Avanza.

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Mobilio is compact mpv. Same category with avanza, spin, and ertiga.

    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1429445287.463777.jpg

    Ito ba this looks like in the category of carens and livina and ertiga

    But not avanza and spin coz both are more AUv types

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,530
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagitongdriver View Post
    800k to 1M? Mahal pala Avanza E MT nalang kukunin ko, kala ko papareho lang sa price ng Avanza.
    Test drive ertiga and avanza side by side.

    AT ng Ertiga can do at least 17+ kml even with a/c on full city drive.

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,530
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1429445287.463777.jpg

    Ito ba this looks like in the category of carens and livina and ertiga

    But not avanza and spin coz both are more AUv types
    Well... pwede din.

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,530
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Sohc ba o dohc ang mobilio?
    Sohc lang pala eh.

    For the price lugi kayo.

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,315
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Test drive ertiga and avanza side by side.

    AT ng Ertiga can do at least 17+ kml even with a/c on full city drive.
    Ows 17 km/L city driving? Libre kita full tank pag nagawa mo yan sa normal city traffic sa metro manila.

    Baka naman Sunday, 3am, Commonwealth yang 17 km/L. Honda Mobilio

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,315
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Sohc lang pala eh.

    For the price lugi kayo.
    The Civic, City, Jazz and CR-V all have SOHC engines. Nothing wrong with that. The L15 is a great engine, albeit with little low-end grunt (typical Honda).

Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Honda Mobilio