New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Ows 17 km/L city driving? Libre kita full tank pag nagawa mo yan sa normal city traffic sa metro manila.

Baka naman Sunday, 3am, Commonwealth yang 17 km/L. Honda Mobilio
    Sir, magkita na tayo for that full tank.

Yan po figure ng ECORACE ng Suzuki last Saturday (8AM-2PM). Albeit, there is nothing ECO sa driving namin kasi RACE po yun first and foremost.

Tinalo nya po ang Celerio at Alto.

Check ERTIGA CLUB Philippines facebook page for proof.

yung ibang career racer Ertigas did a decent 12 kpl, yung AT naman did 20.64 kpl.

So... kelan po kayo free?
    Last edited by b_9904; April 19th, 2015 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Wrong day hihi

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Edi hindi yun normal conditions ) ecorace pala eh, sunday pa.

Like I said, normal city driving conditions - daily grind to work plus weekend trips if any. Let's see you get 17 km/L there.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Edi hindi yun normal conditions ) ecorace pala eh, sunday pa.

Like I said, normal city driving conditions - daily grind to work plus weekend trips if any. Let's see you get 17 km/L there.
    Sir, saturday po. mali day ko.

Eco RACE, as in AMAZING race po.

If you want to... errrhhhmmm... chicken out. ok lang. I wont take it against you.

Basta the proof po ay nasa pudding... yung pudding is waiting for you sa FB page na yun.

Go check it out if you have the time po, you might like what you see. :D

Have a great day sir :D

PS: Lowest Ertiga FC was 9kpl, pero nakikipag habulan pa yung sa Celerio hahaha Highest FC was an AT with full a.c. on * 20kpl

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Sir, saturday po. mali day ko.

Eco RACE, as in AMAZING race po.

If you want to... errrhhhmmm... chicken out. ok lang. I wont take it against you.

Basta the proof po ay nasa pudding... yung pudding is waiting for you sa FB page na yun.

Go check it out if you have the time po, you might like what you see. :D

Have a great day sir :D

PS: Lowest Ertiga FC was 9kpl, pero nakikipag habulan pa yung sa Celerio hahaha Highest FC was an AT with full a.c. on * 20kpl
    Pilosopo ka rin eh no, edi hindi nga normal conditions yun. It's a freakin competition. I don't discount that the Ertiga can that kind of mileage, just not on normal driving.

I read the Ertiga threads and noone consistently does 17 km/L in everyday city driving. Not even a Mirage can consistently do 17 km/L in rush hour metro traffic.

Hindi ko kailangan magchicken out. Unli gasolina ko for goodness sake. Just not worth treating people who make silly claims.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Sigh...

FINE, you win.

Ni hindi mo nga alam yung race conditions to win, traffic conditions, routes taken by each participant, driving habits, et al.

Your mind closed at ECO, despite the fact there was nothing ECO in the conditions to win in the first place.

But hey... silly ako eh.

Pilosopo ka rin eh no, edi hindi nga normal conditions yun. It's a freakin competition. I don't discount that the Ertiga can that kind of mileage, just not on normal driving.

I read the Ertiga threads and noone consistently does 17 km/L in everyday city driving. Not even a Mirage can consistently do 17 km/L in rush hour metro traffic.

Hindi ko kailangan magchicken out. Unli gasolina ko for goodness sake. Just not worth treating people who make silly claims.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Go on then, enlighten me about the race conditions. Just interested in the route actually.

I don't give a rat's ass if you called it an eco race or a gas gulping race. A race is a race and is not normal driving. In other words, not what most people would get in their daily travel. Heck, even on highway driving, not everyone goes past 15 km/L with the Ertiga. This is of course a real trip, not an agreed event/race/whatever you wanna call it.

Simple lang naman - kayo bang mga naka Ertiga sa araw araw na city driving sa metro manila eh nakaka-17 km/L?
    Last edited by jut703; April 20th, 2015 at 12:17 AM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    At dahil hindi ako silly...

AMAZING RACE, yan po yung rules. Route? what route?

Our route was, 8AM total calle industria -> C5/Kalayaan-> Xavier ville -> Anonas -> K6-> Maliksi -> EDSA-> Timog -> Delta -> Q Ave -> Biak Na bato -> Checkered Flag Auto detailing -> Araneta -> Bayani -> Santol-> Aurora -> Nagtahan -> Mendoza -> Suzuki UN -> Qurino Ave -> SLEX -> Kamagong -> Ayala -> EDSA -> Kalayaan -> 5th Ave -> 20th drive -> eliminated.

From 8am to 12nn I think.

Driving Style -> RACER MODE. Bigla stop, harurot, etc.

RE: FC on my unit on a daily basis

Once I finish 5k PMS, I will PM you and lets find out.

Go on then, enlighten me about the race conditions. Just interested on the route actually.

I don't give a rat's ass if you called it an eco race or a gas gulping race. A race is a race and is not normal driving. In other words, not what most people would get in their daily travel. Heck, even on highway driving, not everyone goes past 15 km/L with the Ertiga. This is of course a real trip, not an agreed event/race/whatever you wanna call it.

Simple lang naman - kayo bang mga naka Ertiga sa araw araw na city driving sa metro manila eh nakaka-17 km/L?
    Last edited by b_9904; April 20th, 2015 at 12:26 AM. Reason: On second thought, I think I will come pretty close. I do a lot of coasting on my daily drive, FC concious driving.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ayan, route. Kung ano dinaanan niyo.

My only concern is that posts claiming that the Ertiga does 17 km/L in pure city driving is misleading to potential buyers that read these threads, because reality is that noone can do that on a regular basis (unless perhaps you live along Commonwealth and your office is Technohub and you leave before traffic builds up).

If you wanna convince people of your car's FC, show conclusive data. Eto sample, collected over several thousand km:

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1429457272.518839.jpg

Each fillup also has a description of whether it was pure city, mixed driving, or highway if you click the individual entry. Malinaw na nasa 8 km/L yung city, 10-12 km/L mixed, and 14-16 km/L highway. That's not from an Ertiga, but you can do the same with your car so you can determine what FC your car gets in everyday driving conditions instead of making claims based on one-off events.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    If that was your goal to begin with, then you should have just said so. :D

And yes, balak ko gumamit ng ganyang app once tapos na ako sa break in ko.

With that, lets agree that data is needed and leave it at that.

My only concern is that posts claiming that the Ertiga does 17 km/L in pure city driving is misleading to potential buyers that read these threads, because reality is that noone can do that on a regular basis (unless perhaps you live along Commonwealth and your office is Technohub and you leave before traffic builds up).

If you wanna convince people of your car's FC, show conclusive data. Eto sample, collected over several thousand km:

Each fillup also has a description of whether it was pure city, mixed driving, or highway if you click the individual entry. Malinaw na nasa 8 km/L yung city, 10-12 km/L mixed, and 14-16 km/L highway. That's not from an Ertiga, but you can do the same with your car so you can determine what FC your car gets in everyday driving conditions instead of making claims based on one-off events.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If that was your goal to begin with, then you should have just said so. :D

And yes, balak ko gumamit ng ganyang app once tapos na ako sa break in ko.

With that, lets agree that data is needed and leave it at that.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I'd suggest that you use a fuel consumption app even during break-in period, so you can also measure the improvement of your FC as your car racks up the kilometers.

If the Ertiga also has average speed figures in its MID, keep note of it per fill up, since even in pure city driving, not all traffic conditions are the same. Your FC at 16 kph average will be significantly lower than at 20 kph average.