New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by red07 View Post
    Paging CRD Hondakal, any comments on bukaszippermo's dilema?
    Nakausap ko si mam Yvette kahapon, nakalimutan daw yung account info dito sa tsikot.com kaya di na nakareply. Pero approachable naman at matulungin. Magreport lang tayo kung talagang hindi na tama ang ginagawa nila para maimprove ang service nila.

Na address naman lahat ng issue na nireport ko. Yun nga lang kinailangan talagang umabot sa manager bago ako mapansin. Na explain din lahat ng inayos nila sa oto, medyo sablay lang hindi pare parehas ang explanation ng mga SA.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    wow!im amazed sa mga nabasa ko dito.kaya pala last day ang ganda ng service smin ng honda.from honda kalookan pinahatid pa kami sa trinoma with thier oddysee.kaya naman pala they are making it up sa dami ng complaints!nagdadalawang isip tuloy ako if im goin back there.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Nung nag pachange oil ako nakalimutan nila ibalik ung air filter ko, nasa house ako nung nalaman ko kac parang iba ung tunog ng makina. Binalikan ko sila tapos pinalagyan ko ng bagong airfilter, hindi ko binayaran

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    last week nagpa 20k PMS ako, yung tire valve cover ko kulang ng isa, buti mumurahing plastic lang yun.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by bukaszippermo View Post
    First time to own a Honda, bought it from Honda Kalookan last 2006 and was very optimistic at first. 3 years pass and I am left heartbroken by the HORRIBLE quality of Honda Kalookan's after sales service.

1) My Honda City got into an accident so I brought it to Honda Kal for major body repairs.

2) When I got the car back:
    - both my rear speakers were blown, leaves me to speculate that my radio was played real loud while the car was being repaired. Rear stock speakers have very low wattage, raising the volume can easily blow it.
    - The trunk interior was in dissarray, most screws and the locks to hold the interior in place were missing.
    - Paint turned white after my first carwash showing polish/buff was hastily done
    - The paint warped in some areas
    - Trunk was extremely dusty

3) Brought it up with the service department: Specially the speakers! They told me they will investigate. They fix all the missing locks and screws and re-buff the paint.

4) I wait 3 months no progress on the speakers. Nobody called me back to give updates, I had to follow up constantly.

5) I had to escalate the matter to the GM and complain. One of the service managers contact me and voila! I get speakers replaced in 2 weeks. But it's not over....

6) After close to a year paint defects start to materialize. Bumps from air pockets start appearing all over the place. Paint finish turns foggy.

7) Sent to Honda Kal again and they accepted the warranty and started fixing it at no charge to me. Commitment: Finished in 1 week.

8) After 1 week, I call and they told me it will be delayed for another week. 100% delayed from initial commitment. WTF?!?!

9) Now I am left with no car, and I had planned to move to my new home that following week.

Honda Kal's customer service is OK: You are always greeted with a smile, whenever you're at the site they treat you like a king. BUT that is offset by HORRIBLE worksmanship, poor communication within the organization, and DESPICABLE Quality Assurance.

After reading through the posts in this thread I cannot imagine how Honda Kal will be able to keep a sustainable customer base. Because I am convinced of the high probability that people with similar experiences will NEVER buy or have their car serviced in Honda Kal again. I know I won't, and so will my company's fleet.

Honda Kal, do not UNDERESTIMATE your customers. Specially that now we have the INTERNETZ to share our reviews, commentaries and recommendations. Word spreads fast and far.

Wow this is almost 10 years tapos ganito padin pala service nila i thought i was the only one who experienced this kind of service pero same kami ng naexperience grabe. (i wont be dropping names kasi mabait naman siya saakin pero mashare ko lang to sainyo kasi malaki ang nagastos ng insurance ko tapos ang balik na serbisyo ay ganito

1)last september 2018 i got into an accident then my insurance company told me to bring it to honda kal for a major body repair.

2.) after the quotation i asked "kailan po kaya aabutin ito sir?" he replied depende po sa insurance pero saamin po mga 3 weeks lang sir (wow sa utak ko ang bilis naman neto)

3.) after a month my insurance got approved and they started it and followed up an additional and naapprove din ito after a week so nagstart sila between november 2018.

4.) so ayun follow up follow up hanggang sa 3 weeks napunta sa 3 months okay gets ko naman since maintindihin akong tao at hindi naghihisterical kapag ganito ang usapan as much as possible iniintindi ko ang situation (major body repair ito buong left side ko papalitan hanggang bubong papalitan din) hanggang sa naclaim ko na siya ng january 2019. Pag balik saakin here comes the BEST PART.

5.) PAGKA TURN OVER SAAKIN I CHECKED THE PAINT FIRST YUNG HOOD KO MAY PART DOON NAGKAMANTSA NA YELLOW (MAFETTA WHITE PO PALA CAR KO) AND THEN SA LOOB SABE NILA DINETAILED DAW IYON PERO MAKIKITA MO YUNG SEAT COVER PALANG PURO GRASA NA EWAN ANG DUMI DUMI TAS YUNG BUBONG KO SA LOOB ANG DUMI DIN SPEAKER IS DUSTY ALSO YUNG DASHBOARD (NI REPLACE DIN) MAY GASGAS SA GILID TAS YUNG SA LIKOD NA PART MAY GASGAS NA AND THEN YUNG SETTINGS SA AIRCON KO NASIRA NA RIN NILA KASI MAY TUMATAGOS SA PAA NA SETTINGS KAHIT YUNG BUGA NA SINET KO LANG IS DOON SA TAAS LANG.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Honda Kalookan - worst casa service!!!!