New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 812
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    9,720
    #41
    hmmm, laki yata diperensya sa city

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    13
    #42
    From what i heard its going to be a 1.5. With the price range of 650-700 it sounds about right. Its priced in between the city and the Civic where its supposed to be.

    For an understandable reason, the thread discussing the Honda Jazz was locked at the HCP board. Everyone there was pretty hush hush about it. Considering that is the premiere Honda club in the country i was fairly suprised that nobody wanted to talk about something as big as a brand new model being introduced. I wonder how quiet everyone would be if it was the Pilot or the S2000 that was being introduced instead. Im sure everyone would be freaking out! Well at least i would be.

    If news of the Jazz spread, i would think the sales of the City would drop significantly, maybe even sales for the civic. As a matter of fact even the news of the 1.5 City would also affect sales.


    All i know is, the more options for the consumer the better.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    10,045
    #43
    I think keeping it too much of a secret will just backfire on them.

    The ones who bought a City or Civic will have buyer's remorse and blame Honda. The others who don't want to play the waiting game will buy another brand of car.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,812
    #44
    nahhh they should put the 1.5l engine to the City instead of putting it in to a smaller Jazz...

    as far as i remember they also delete/locked my thread about the new city(GD6) 2 months before its lauching..hehehehehe

    panalangin ko na lang na 1.5 VTEC yung laman ng Jazz
    para naman convincing yung 650-700T plus full body
    skirts,abs,airbags,15"alloy wheels,CVT or MT,rear visor
    dapat full option...hehehehe
    Last edited by ozcity; May 10th, 2004 at 09:20 AM.

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    13
    #45
    Originally posted by ozcity
    nahhh they should put the 1.5l engine to the City instead of putting it in to a smaller Jazz...

    as far as i remember they also delete/locked my thread about the new city(GD6) 2 months before its lauching..hehehehehe

    panalangin ko na lang na 1.5 VTEC yung laman ng Jazz
    para naman convincing yung 650-700T plus full body
    skirts,abs,airbags,15"alloy wheels,CVT or MT,rear visor
    dapat full option...hehehehe
    Why shouldn't they put a 1.5l engine on the jazz?

    I agree that the jazz is very very slightly smaller than the city in terms of length however in terms of passenger and cargo capacity it definately larger. Also the Jazz is intended to be a "cargo" hauler so an engine smaller than the city just wouldnt make sense. Especially with a price tag of 650-700. I don't understand why a lot of people are complaining that its too expensive. i think its just right. It should be more expensive than the city and cheaper than the civic.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,812
    #46
    no its not "slightly smaller" if you saw an A class of merc..ganun lang kalaki yun..saw lots of Jazz here.. and i disagree that
    the jazz has more space than the city...Trunk pa lang ng city
    baka rear passenger seat na ng Jazz...hehehe joke.

    and ok lang if they put the 1.5 sa Jazz...pero dapat may 1.5 din yung City because GD6 needs bigger engine...

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    13
    #47
    Originally posted by ozcity
    no its not "slightly smaller" if you saw an A class of merc..ganun lang kalaki yun..saw lots of Jazz here.. and i disagree that
    the jazz has more space than the city...Trunk pa lang ng city
    baka rear passenger seat na ng Jazz...hehehe joke.

    and ok lang if they put the 1.5 sa Jazz...pero dapat may 1.5 din yung City because GD6 needs bigger engine...
    Are you sure about that? Have you seen a City? If you take a look at the technical specs the length of the city is longer but the jazz is wider and taller. As a matter of fact the wheelbase is the same.

    In terms of trunk space, the jazz layout is definately more versatile than the city. Have you tried placing two large suitcases in the trunk of a city or any sedan for that matter. Its very difficult. The Jazz however has no problem with that.

    I do agree with you that if the Jazz will have a 1.5l engine the city should as well. Again as i've always said, the more options the better of us consumers.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,812
    #48
    Have you seen a City? >> hahahahahaha
    my brother is currently own one...saw it and drive it last december 2003....


    the jazz is wider and taller >>> are you sure? wider? taller maybe?..hmm sumakay ako sa JAzz maliit talaga..hehehe
    i agree with you about the rear trunk layout of the Jazz..
    malaki talaga yung mailalagay mo..but in terms of space
    malaki ang GD6

    Jazz/Fit
    Dimensions
    Length
    3,830 mm
    Width
    1,675 mm
    Height
    1,525 mm with 185/55 R15
    wheelbase
    2450 mm

    City
    Length
    4310 mm
    width
    1690 mm
    height
    1495 mm with 175/65 R14
    wheelbase
    2450 mm
    Last edited by ozcity; May 10th, 2004 at 03:23 PM.

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    13
    #49
    Originally posted by ozcity
    Have you seen a City? >> hahahahahaha
    my brother is currently own one...saw it and drive it last december 2003....


    the jazz is wider and taller >>> are you sure? wider? taller maybe?..hmm sumakay ako sa JAzz maliit talaga..hehehe
    i agree with you about the rear trunk layout of the Jazz..
    malaki talaga yung mailalagay mo..but in terms of space
    malaki ang GD6

    Jazz/Fit
    Dimensions
    Length
    3,830 mm
    Width
    1,675 mm
    Height
    1,525 mm with 185/55 R15
    wheelbase
    2450 mm

    City
    Length
    4310 mm
    width
    1690 mm
    height
    1495 mm with 175/65 R14
    wheelbase
    2450 mm
    Damn! You're right! my eyes must have deceived me! I guess i really want that Jazz. Im trying to justify the price tag, but since you put it that way, it might be more expensive than it should be.
    Last edited by Vexel9; May 10th, 2004 at 04:08 PM.

  10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    128
    #50
    wala nadaanan ko sa fort tinetest drive honda jazz.. kapatid ng honda city.. sa japan fit at fit aria cla.. parang echo and echo versa... sa mga may inside info sa honda ano kaya specs? release date and price? cute eh sobra.type ko for my sis.. i like the gray and blue.. eheh un ung colors na nakita ko eh..cute cute!

Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Honda Jazz [Merged]