New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I like the Taffeta White ever since lumabas yung GE, lalo na kung 1.5V.

Pero Brilliant Orange ang vote ko

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Brilliant orange. Will make me smile whenever I drive it. hehehe

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Lahat naman tayo hands down sa t.white jazz. Sobrang bagay talaga kaya nga sobrang common na sa roads natin yung white. White din dapat choice ko sa jazz pero nung nakita ko na ok din yung polished metal i changed my mind. I'd say go with Orange. Nahulog ka na eh!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by quatre09 View Post
    Plano ko kumuha ng jazz this year hopefully makakuha ng stock. Kung kayo pipili ano kulay kukunin nyo?

I preffered white color sa sasakyan (we have an SUV na white). pero nung nakita ko yung orange nagandaan din ako and naisip ko na orange nalang atleast unti lang kulay sa daan. at naisip ko rin pag orange kinuha ko atleast pag nakita sa daan alam na latest model.

ano kaya advantage and disadvantage ng white and orange sa inyo? need you inputs guys. Thanks in advance

If you get the orange color, everyone might know it's the newest and latest ... for now. In a couple of years, it will look dated. Just like the passion orange Civic and sunburst yellow Civic. People will know more or less when that color came out from Honda.

Choosing a more "plain" color would help make your car look more "timeless". Like a silver/grey Honda CRV or Honda Jazz.

So for me, go for Taffeta White.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Brilliant Orange for me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Go for Brilliant Orange, it is a very good looking color.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Brilliant orange for me! Imo, if you want to stand out sa roadm, go for brilliant orange! Yun pinili ko hehe

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    brilliant ORANGE! yun kasi akin eh hehe.. takaw tingin talaga sa tao.. tas carbon fiber hood ok na!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    White makes the Jazz look bigger from a distance. Personally, i prefer the brilliant orange.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If you get the orange color, everyone might know it's the newest and latest ... for now. In a couple of years, it will look dated. Just like the passion orange Civic and sunburst yellow Civic. People will know more or less when that color came out from Honda.

Choosing a more "plain" color would help make your car look more "timeless". Like a silver/grey Honda CRV or Honda Jazz.

So for me, go for Taffeta White.
    You said it right sir. Unique colors are very nice, but they are just trendy. I remember in the late 90's and early 2000's, everybody likes the Passion Orange Civic, it was like a phenomenon. Even other cars were being repainted in Passion Orange. But then, after a couple of years, nagsawa na mga tao. So when you're buying a second hand SiR now, you will notice that the orange is cheaper than the whites and the blacks.

But just like everybody has said, it's all up to you. Color is very subjective. If you really like the Brilliant Orange, then go for it!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Honda Jazz 1.5 Brilliant Orange or Taffeta White?