New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Alabaster Silver isn't available for the 1.5.

Yung itim kasi, baka hindi halata minsan na 1.5 eh haha

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Taffeta white for sure.

Whenever I see bright colored cars on the road, I can't help but that think they are trying way too hard to get noticed.

myke

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    para sa akin brilliant orange if you intend on keeping the exterior of the jazz stock.
    but if you're planning to add aftermarket rims, body kits and other visual mods, go for taffeta white. plus, white is a great offset to a carbon fiber hood and/or spoiler (OT: wag CF sticker baduy eh)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    kung masipag ka maglinis/maintain i recommend getting the crystal black... or the p.metal or the silver... too many whites on the road already, and orange is well. orange. cute sya kung ikaw si justin bieber o teenager. pero kung pamilyado kang tao e medyo OA IMO.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Go for the brilliant orange if meron ka makita. Very unique and alam mong 2011 model ng jazz. Kaso gaya nga ng sabi ng iba pagdating ng araw na gusto mo na ibenta baka ndi mo maibenta ng mahal. Pero sa ngaun boto ako sa orange.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    I ordered the Brilliant Orange bro. na tuturn off lang ako sa White dahil White mga Taxis. That's just my view.

If you're planning on getting a Jazz this year, I suggest you order within July or early August. The waiting line for the new Jazz is long plus limited supply ang Honda Phil. I read in topgear phils, you have to wait 2 months for your Jazz should you order now. My hunch, I think its more than 2 months.

As for the color, Go with what you feel you like the most ;-)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Honda Jazz 1.5 Brilliant Orange or Taffeta White?