New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Plano ko kumuha ng jazz this year hopefully makakuha ng stock. Kung kayo pipili ano kulay kukunin nyo?

I preffered white color sa sasakyan (we have an SUV na white). pero nung nakita ko yung orange nagandaan din ako and naisip ko na orange nalang atleast unti lang kulay sa daan. at naisip ko rin pag orange kinuha ko atleast pag nakita sa daan alam na latest model.

ano kaya advantage and disadvantage ng white and orange sa inyo? need you inputs guys. Thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Orange.

More unique. Trade-off's fairly limited naman and shouldn't affect car purchase. Some of these trade-offs are:

1. Possibility of lower resale value
    As you know, most people like their boring colors. Which is why white, black, and silver rank on the top of the resale "color" list.

2. Repainting it kung nabanga ka might be harder
    Color combination. Kung off si manong painter konti, kitang kita mo na. This can be a pro and a con ;)

3. Harder to maintain
    White/Silver reigns supreme in hiding fine scratches and swirl marks while black draws them out easily (which is why seeing a properly maintained black car is rare)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    still t.white for me. (best color of honda IMO)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sobrang common ng white, pinaka common ata ito sa Jazz. I would get the Orange kasi muakng limited color lang like the Helios Yellow before it...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    [COLOR="teal"]
    Don't worry about resale value. Get the brilliant orange color. You'll be a standout on the road.

And, if you plan to sell the car later. I am sure that there will be young people out there who will like your car.

Repainting,- mahirap ding habulin ang puti... What I am saying is that there is no perfect repaint for white, especially if only a panel is to be repainted....

White is also hard to maintain,- asphalt splash will always be visible on white(not so much on orange). So, you have to use kerosene every now and then.

13.4K:stereo:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Pati yung Alabaster Silver, sobrang hirap din daw habulin yung kulay.

Don't worry. Go pick whatever you want.

A word about white though, mahirap i-maintain. Mabilis 'mamantsa' kapag hindi inaalagaan, as I see with the older Fortuners/Camries/Civics that have come out in white.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    IMO, Teffeta White is better. It's easy to put mods in it dahil madaling habulin ang kulay. And like what others said, higher resale value in the future as long as maintained properly. I myself experienced this with my '03 TW CRV. Nabenta ko ng mataas dahil mas in demand yung mga whites, according sa mga buyers. Brilliant orange and Helios yellow are great looking right now but after few years, they will suffer the same fate as the Passion Orange and Lime Yellow of the Civic SiR. Those colors have lower resale values than the other colors. Ask your buy and sell agents, ganyan ang sasabihin nila.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Brilliant Orange ako, kakasawa na Tafetta White. Lahat nalang tafetta white, maski civic ek may tafetta white na din

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    White is not that easy to match, especially if the car is a few years old. There are a million different shades of white, so you'll need to know exactly what white you're matching, or the repair job will look half-assed.

All paint fades and changes color over time... so even if you have the exact color code for tafetta white from the paint manufacturer, the result will not match your other panels if you're only painting one panel. And I've owned two white cars in the past...

While it can be harder to find a painter who can match the orange when you eventually have to have it done, it's worth the time and effort to have your car look pristine.

Get whatever your heart desires. Having a limited edition color that's attractive actually helps in terms of resale... check out "passionate orange" for the SiR or "Centennial Black" for the RS...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Brilliant Orange! Been seeing them roam around the metro and they truly stand out. You know that it's new and a 2011 Jazz since sya lang ang model that is colored bright orange to date on the road. White is okay too. Just concerned on how long you can keep the brightness of this color since dumihin.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Honda Jazz 1.5 Brilliant Orange or Taffeta White?