New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    nakakalungkot naman.. i have friends who have only good words for Honda QC. try to bring the car their. even if malayo sa house mo, mas may chance to have your issue fixed satisfactorily..

my half-brother also had nightmare experiences with Honda Global City before he sold his Gen7 Civic.. multiple trips lagi to fix an issue, and the notorius sleeping/working inside the car na walang something between likod nila and seat cover.. puro tulo ng pawis loob! and to think their cars and parts costs a lot...

hope your pending issues get fixed soon, Mr. TS.

Hi sir badbadtz.carlo, will try Honda Shaw tom. If they still can't fix it, will try Honda QC.. Problem is I am not sure if they will accept the warranty. I complained about the sleeping man and I really hope they do something about it. I was really expecting more from Honda since their parts and labor aren't exactly cheap. Thanks very much.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    hindi na ko nag file ng complain kasi nga walang written agreement, may fault din sa side ko.. dapat hindi ako nagtiwala...

Takaw sa oras at panahon pag nagreklamo pa ko.
    Simula nun, wala na kong tiwala sa mga tao dun... Sa Honda Pasig na ko lagi (biglang lumabas yung thread na may magnanakaw pala dun).

wala na yatang safe na casa. at your own risks talaga.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I can still vouch for Honda Quezon City. So far no complaints... Key word is SO FAR...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tuklot View Post
    hindi na ko nag file ng complain kasi nga walang written agreement, may fault din sa side ko.. dapat hindi ako nagtiwala...

Takaw sa oras at panahon pag nagreklamo pa ko.
    Simula nun, wala na kong tiwala sa mga tao dun... Sa Honda Pasig na ko lagi (biglang lumabas yung thread na may magnanakaw pala dun).

wala na yatang safe na casa. at your own risks talaga.
    Haha Good thing nothing bad happened to you in Honda Pasig.

Is your SA still with Global City? I think we still have to file complaints so the management will know what kind of people they hired.. and also what's going on.. so they can find a solution to our problems. If not, then it just shows what kind of company they are.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hunny View Post
    Haha Good thing nothing bad happened to you in Honda Pasig.

Is your SA still with Global City? I think we still have to file complaints so the management will know what kind of people they hired.. and also what's going on.. so they can find a solution to our problems. If not, then it just shows what kind of company they are.
    hmm matagal na din akong hindi nakabalik dun.
    Sa palagay ko madameng transactions na nangyayari dun na under the table. For example yung akin, kelangan kakuntsaba nila yung laborer/worker para magawa nila yun.

baka may alam kang email add ng mga supervisor dun :D

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hi again sir tuklot,

Sorry I don't know any supervisor so I just complained to their Customer Relations Department since my SA never followed up after the sleeping incident. They scheduled me for alignment tom so I hope things will be better.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Update: I went to Honda Shaw as scheduled and this is the first time I left my car with Honda. Normally with Honda Global, I stay there the whole day. I walk around Serendra to pass time but go back from time to time to check if they're finished. But I always end up waiting in the lounge area until late afternoon, around 4-4:30pm. Even if they work on my car for the WHOLE day, there are still back jobs. But this time with Honda Shaw, they finished my car early, before 3pm.. with no back jobs or whatsoever.. and my car was returned clean. I noticed that the other cars for release were also cleaned.

Before I left my car, aside from asking the car's problems, they checked the car's contents and filled out a form for me to verify... which I never experienced with Honda Global City. The latter never bothered to ask or to take inventory of the things in my car... though I never lost anything there.

Overall, I am happy and satisfied with Honda Shaw's service and will never go back to Honda Global City for service again.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I have used both Honda Shaw and Global City, and am not satisfied with both. The root cause is probably they have too many customers, so they do not take the time to handle customer concerns properly. Our CRV had power window problem on day 1, I took it to Shaw to do the first service as well as mentioned this problem. They sprayed some lubricant in the window groove and sent me off. The power window (the auto close action for the driver's window) problem recurred, and I told Shaw and Global City staff several times when I took it to do service. They never properly fixed it. The last time I took it to Global for service, I told them that again. They said the car would have to stay one night to check. I thought the problem was obvious, but they said they need one whole day to check the window. So next day I went back and they said the power mechanism was faulty(wow!) and I had to pay for just the diagnosis. I asked how long it would take to repair, and they said they did not know. So there.

Similar with our brake problem. When we told them that the brake made loud noise and shakey, they just cleaned the brake lining. The problem did not go away, although less pronounced. In the end we had the brake drum repolished in a tyre shop, and the problem was much reduced.

What I would like to know is if anybody knows of other car repair shops that can repair electronics of Honda cars effectively. I am quite fed up with Honda services.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    haha oo nga magaling lang sa sales at nung hindi mo pa binibili yung unit. im still waiting for the scheduled service sa shaw i refer muna kasi ako nang sa ko sa global city kasi may paint defect. and yung tint binalik ko sa kanila dahil bubbles galore! and may bubbles parin lahat nang window may bubbles parang tanga lang kainis. di ko alam gagawin ko sa bubbles na yan bagong bago civic ko tpos ganyan grrrrrrrr

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    sa honda global city kulang kulang wala silang tire facility they cant remove the tires for checking walang paint and body shop facility. bago pa rin kasi cguro mga 2007?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Honda Global City Service sucks