New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 111 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    1.8V A/T I get around 10.50-11km/L using regular unleaded mixed driving around 10% highway 75% city 15% stop and go traffic....
    Have you tested it thru long drive? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Unfortunately no... I only tested this thrice on a 30km back and forth trip from my work back to my house (QC to Makati).... If you don't mind why are you so concerned about the FD's fuel consumption??

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Unfortunately no... I only tested this thrice on a 30km back and forth trip from my work back to my house (QC to Makati).... If you don't mind why are you so concerned about the FD's fuel consumption??
    coz im considering getting one..! Lakas sa gas ng Mazda3 eh...for everyday driving and weekly long trip from Laguna to Bataan......

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I see... I think everyone can confirm naman na the FD has superior fuel consumption than Mazda 3 because of the superior power to weight of the Civic. Pero syempre maraming variations yan even the number of passengers riding with you (in my figure I am the only one riding with no other load, my trunk is empty except the spare tire and some tools like jack and wrench), how strong you use your aircon (mine was the just at 1 and maximum thermostat) even the outside temperature has an effect.... Pero lets say at the most bad case 8km/L is a good estimate....

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I see... I think everyone can confirm naman na the FD has superior fuel consumption than Mazda 3 because of the superior power to weight of the Civic. Pero syempre maraming variations yan even the number of passengers riding with you (in my figure I am the only one riding with no other load, my trunk is empty except the spare tire and some tools like jack and wrench), how strong you use your aircon (mine was the just at 1 and maximum thermostat) even the outside temperature has an effect.... Pero lets say at the most bad case 8km/L is a good estimate....
    Ako lang naman magisa pag nagbbyahe and load ko lang is 1 bag of clothes na wala pang 2kgs at laptop...aircon depende kung di na comfortable and temp sa loob.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    14 Km/L...Tried it twice same result. I use Shell Unleaded. From Carmen, Rosales, Pangasinan to Santiago City, Isabela.
    Honda Civic 1.8s A/T '06.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
    14 Km/L...Tried it twice same result. I use Shell Unleaded. From Carmen, Rosales, Pangasinan to Santiago City, Isabela.
    Wow thats a nice fuel consumption. Puro highway ba yan? Wala bang traffic dyan sa inyo?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
    i had to read this twice to confirm... 14? thats incredible. almost like the holy grail of fuel economy.

i'm lucky to get 11-12 on my 1.6s, huhu.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    8+ km/l on a 2.0 s-l a/t. once umabot ng 9 km/l pa but that was never replicated

but the fc on my ek on the other hand is a whole lot of a different story

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    8+ km/l on a 2.0 s-l a/t. once umabot ng 9 km/l pa but that was never replicated

but the fc on my ek on the other hand is a whole lot of a different story
    Lakas pala sa gas ng 2.0...

*Caddy- balita ko kung long drive mas mataas pa dyan ah....or baka naman overweight din ang right foot mo?