New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 110 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1220
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wsa 400 View Post
    Planning to get a gas powered 2018 CRV this June. What’s the observed fuel consumption city and highway? Trying to compare with entry level Forester. Thanks in advance to the responders
    ^Egan is right on all points.

I get 5-6 km/L on very heavy traffic in the city (Pasig to Makati, 12 kph average speed). If traffic is lighter like on Sundays when I'm QC-bound (20+ kph average), I get as high as 11 km/L in the city if I drive gently, but more often it's around 9 km/L. Overall, expect around 7 km/L in moderate traffic.

On the highway, 12 km/L is easy if you drive at around 110-120 kph. The diesel version is far more economical, and you'll make up for the 180k difference in 3-4 years because the diesel is so much cheaper to run.

The CRV is also more comfortable, spacious, and feature-packed compared to the entry-level Forester 2.0i-L. Plus, it drives quite nicely too - I've taken it to twisty mountain roads in the province and it'll keep up with a Forester, even an XT.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Thank you both for your response. I guess my mind is made up to get a CRV gas. It’s just a matter on the availability of the color. The SA at the dealership is recommending the dark green. Might consider it😀

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    ^Egan is right on all points.

I get 5-6 km/L on very heavy traffic in the city (Pasig to Makati, 12 kph average speed). If traffic is lighter like on Sundays when I'm QC-bound (20+ kph average), I get as high as 11 km/L in the city if I drive gently, but more often it's around 9 km/L. Overall, expect around 7 km/L in moderate traffic.

On the highway, 12 km/L is easy if you drive at around 110-120 kph. The diesel version is far more economical, and you'll make up for the 180k difference in 3-4 years because the diesel is so much cheaper to run.

The CRV is also more comfortable, spacious, and feature-packed compared to the entry-level Forester 2.0i-L. Plus, it drives quite nicely too - I've taken it to twisty mountain roads in the province and it'll keep up with a Forester, even an XT.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wsa 400 View Post
    Thank you both for your response. I guess my mind is made up to get a CRV gas. It’s just a matter on the availability of the color. The SA at the dealership is recommending the dark green. Might consider itHonda CRV [continued]
    I find pearl white to be the best color for the CRV.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga Sirs, is the all new CR-V 2.0 Gas variant’s brake light goes all the way upro the tailgates? I’ve seen some kasi na hindi hanggang tailgate. But some videos nakita ko upto tailgate.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DYC View Post
    Mga Sirs, is the all new CR-V 2.0 Gas variant’s brake light goes all the way upro the tailgates? I’ve seen some kasi na hindi hanggang tailgate. But some videos nakita ko upto tailgate.
    The vertical part of the tail lamps will light up when you step on the brakes.

When it's just the regular rear lights that are on, it's just the horizontal part that's lit, like this:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The vertical part of the tail lamps will light up when you step on the brakes.

When it's just the regular rear lights that are on, it's just the horizontal part that's lit, like this:

Thank you very much Sir.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Will include your suggestions in my list.

I find pearl white to be the best color for the CRV.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Guys tanong ko lang, ok ba ang gulong na BFGoodrich (cost 6,100 per tire) for CRV? yan ang sa tingin ko pasok sa budget ko. Planning to replace 4 tires.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    Guys tanong ko lang, ok ba ang gulong na BFGoodrich (cost 6,100 per tire) for CRV? yan ang sa tingin ko pasok sa budget ko. Planning to replace 4 tires.
    Try to check Yokohama, I think it's much cheaper.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Try to check Yokohama, I think it's much cheaper.
    Pinakamurang napagtanungan kong Yokohama is 7K.

Honda CRV [continued]