New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Its not the answer to soaring oil prices at the moment since the technology is expensive and there is no infrastructure to support it. Could be in a decade, everything starts somewhere small even our internal combustion engine started small when steam power was more prevalent. But definitely the answer for global warming!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Pardon my ignorance but could you please enlighten me as to why this clarity is a possible solution to high gas prices .. Is this an electric car?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yes an electric car fueled by hydrogen. So it does not depend on fossil fuel anymore...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Thanks Sir Tidus . Now i know

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Honda are not yet ready to sold this in the public. Limited number of this car will be leased here in southern California residence for $600.00 a month w/ pre-qualification and selection process. Its not easy ro get this car since competition is too much.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Its not the answer to soaring oil prices at the moment since the technology is expensive and there is no infrastructure to support it. Could be in a decade, everything starts somewhere small even our internal combustion engine started small when steam power was more prevalent. But definitely the answer for global warming!
    I agree. Matatagalan pa bago makarating iyan sa atin.

Alin ang mauuna, the chicken (car) or the egg (infastructure).

LPG took off as an alternative kahit mahal ang installation cost because madaming players at dumadami pa.

CNG. mayroon na kaso wala pang masyadong infastructure.

Question. How much energy do you need in order to generate/produce H2? di kaya lalong magkaroon ng power crisis?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    nice looking car!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There is already an existing thread. Kindly use the search function before posting.

This thread is closed.

Honda clarity: the answer to soaring oil prices?