New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Para sa akin ang maganda sa USDM Civic ay ang tail light (parang Audi) at sunroof. Pero the best pa din ang over all looks ng JDM Civic lalo na ang headlights.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Note: The body code for the USDM 8th Gen Civic sedan is FA. The JDM/Asean Civic is the one designated as the FD. ;)

Click here: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22488

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Update your photos, the USDM Civic just got facelifted for the 2009MY.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52482
    Last edited by AG4; August 24th, 2008 at 07:43 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Now that's a beauty...but looks more similar to the JDM Civic.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Parang walang pinagbago eh hehe. pero the fascia daw now has a grille di halata sa pic ni AG4 pero meron nga daw from my US bros who took a look. similar to 08 mazdas. The more noticeable diff on the 09 Civic was the Bluetooth and USB cables but who cares. its just gonna add more distractions to your driving by enabling a plethora of devices to be jacked in the car.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Parang walang pinagbago eh hehe. pero the fascia daw now has a grille di halata sa pic ni AG4 pero meron nga daw from my US bros who took a look. similar to 08 mazdas. The more noticeable diff on the 09 Civic was the Bluetooth and USB cables but who cares. its just gonna add more distractions to your driving by enabling a plethora of devices to be jacked in the car.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Update your photos, the USDM Civic just got facelifted for the 2009MY.
    Here you go:

Last edited by Automahn; August 24th, 2008 at 10:28 PM.

parang sa functionality perspective-- mas malaki ang maiilawan ng JDM than the UsDM.. because of the headlight difference, and for the rear, mas madali makikita ang tail mo because of the bigger lights...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Our version looks sportier, it being the JDM Civic (if I'm not mistaken) has sportier looking taillights that (for me) look like the afterburners of a fighter, dual exhaust and more aggresive looking headlamps. The USDM version seems to be geared more toward luxury and sports a more timeless design.

in the end since dami civic na nakikita sa daan, doing a euro or us face-lift is evitable for the persons who has the datung and to stand-out from the band-wagon..

ako personally, kung USDM, i'll get an Si 6MT, otherwise, JDM type-r!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Honda Civic FD USDM vs JDM