New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    mga chief salamat po sa reply..

*renzo--> chief siguro i go to jdm mods. yung mga part po ba na nakalist aabutin na yun ng 70k?? my dadagdag pa po ba dun??

*azzkk--> chief salamat, naxxcite na tuloy ako,, hehe ok npo cguro yung ganung set up sa engine.

mga chief pwede po bang i mix up yung set up ng jdm usdm and edm??? or stay to 1 theme??

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicVTi View Post
    Well nowadays when people are scrimping for cash, I'd suggest to keep your vehicle stock and just spend the right amount of money maintaining it (change oil, tune-up, etc.)

If you still wish to customize your ride, I would suggest to start with the wheels. Changing the mags with aftermarket ones will definitely enhance the looks and improve performance (assuming you will also change the size of the tires to low profile ones with greater traction on the road).
    I agree with CivicVTi, this is the most sensible thing you can do with your 50K budget.

And BTW TS, NO TEXT TYPING please, kumpleto naman po ang letra sa keyboard natin kaya pwede natin itong gamitin =)
    Last edited by red07; April 11th, 2010 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Added Info

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bogz06 View Post
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

ang kulit nito ah

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    toink! sorry po sa aking kalapastanganan,, mahirap po ba basahin?? hehe,, any way salamat po s advice,, yung iba maka comment lang.. all i need is advice lang naman po.. salamat mga chief..

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    mga chief,,, how much din po pala yung cost pag nagpalowered??

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    pag putol lang mejo makakamura ka, nasa P250 per spring with labor na rin yun kaya nasa 1k din.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
honda civic 1996 model how to set up?