New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Sirs/Maams,

im planning to get a honda city kase na matic.. Between 02 and 03 mejo malaki yung difference sa price around 50-100k ata..
    iniisip ko lang kung gano ba kalaki difference nila..1.3 ang balik namin kunin..
    in terms of performance and fuel efficiency lalo..
    and also yung mga problems na meron tong mga model na to..

salamat sa inputs..

and kung meron din kayong kilala na nagbebenta..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The iDSi is much better than the Type Z. More space, more refinement... much better automatic transmissions (as long as the CVTF recall was performed). It's worth the extra money.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    IDSI is an improvement of the City type Z engine. Would you still use something that is already left by time?..taken from a shampoo ad...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ill take the idsi also on this. better all around yung sity na ito rather than the previous.

IMO, its really worth the extra price.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    antay ka nalang isang buwan. sure ako bababa ang presyo ng 06 to 08 na city. meron na kasi bago bukas hehe 09 model

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    normally engine performance for later model is much better, but since the shape is different from one another-it's subjective and your personal choice.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    proud owner of 07 city idsi here.ipon lang nang konti mas sulit ang higher model.tipid pa sa gas

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Bro, we both have the 2001-cityz and 2005city-idsi. In terms of the fuel economy, idsi can make 14km/L while the Z is only upto 11km/L. Quietness of the interior, idsi also wins on this part... Z is not noisy its just that idsi is quieter. But when it comes to comfort over bumps and potholes include the humps (incase ur in a hurry) , the Z is far better ... idsi is just too firm for my taste. Wideness, the Z gets my vote here, idsi is also spacious lengthwise but not widthwise (note: im a big size guy)...

Now is you ask me which one id buy, personally id take the typeZ anytime. Its design is still descent, much like the SIR is to civic.

Hope it helps

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mag type z ka na lang muna sir kung yan lang kaya ng budget pero kung makaka ipon at makaka hintay ka pa, kunin mo na ung idsi.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    For me iDSI din. Features and functionality wise iDSI is much better than Z. Type Z is only a facelift model of the old city (1998).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast