New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar54 View Post
    Platform is the body & unichassis . It doesn't mean the its the same under the chassis, because their ride heights aren't the same, and so are the geometry in aligning all wheels.
    Platform used as a basis pertains to the manufacturing plants' description of the cars , usually for parts compatibility and for tax bracketing of the models during exportation & importation to different countries.
    Claiming that the Mobilio & the BRV have just the same wheel alignment program are insisted by people usually do a short cut and usually say,
    "Puede na yan."
    so the questions remain,
    "are they the same, or are they not?"
    "are the parts the same?"
    "are the alignment numbers the same?"

i mean,
    if the manufacturer/dealer says it is, then who are we to say, it ain't ?
    but then, mistakes are known to happen even at the highest levels...
    Last edited by dr. d; June 20th, 2019 at 09:27 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I remember the old days na inaalis na after ma align/camber and tabingj manibela, inaalis na lang at para ma diretso yun manibela. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yun na nga yun, but nowadays everything is digital. Supposedly easier if the people know what they are doing. Including the service advisor, they altogether say, "Puede na yan". Sarap buhusan ng tubig ang mga ito, followed up with tazer.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    What if we have an authoritive oem wheel alignment chart from the manufacturers themselves as guide?

Ideally, we can requests a print-out of the before- and after- alignment figures as reference. Question is, are there alignment centers who have these print service particularly high-end centers?

Meron kaya?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by palapatik View Post
    What if we have an authoritive oem wheel alignment chart from the manufacturers themselves as guide?

Ideally, we can requests a print-out of the before- and after- alignment figures as reference. Question is, are there alignment centers who have these print service particularly high-end centers?

Meron kaya?

Thread already started..

Best place for steering&suspension alignment

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Much appreciated, StockE! 👍

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123