New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzio View Post
    Kasi gusto ko po talaga yung ako mag mo-mod, paint, bodyworks, interior and etc. Pero yung about sa performance, hindi ko na itu-tune yun (Not yet, not in my current state of mind). All I care sa performance eh, umaandar, nakakaliko, umaatras, nakaka-break.

If ever mga sir, anung honda civic model/year na umaandar, nakakaliko, umaatras, nakaka-break ang magandang imod?
    i agree with them brand new na lang bilin mo....parang may sumpa kse ang mga 2nd hand cars...na pag nalipat na ng owner nagiging marami na ang problema nung 2nd owner sa car.....brand new na lang bilin mo...pwede mo naman ipa-mod ka-agad yun....depende na lang syo kung gusto mo ipavoid ang warranty...pero kung magiintay ka ng ilang taon...atleast sawa ka na sa kotse mo bago mo ipa-mod....:D

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    go for a brand new civic or mazda 3. mods is endless. weather you buy a brand new or 2nd hand car, you'll still burn endless amount of money for the mods. and enthusiast is always and enthusiast. there is no final mods, only the next level.

you can upgrade a brand new car slowly with your own money. advantage is value, warranty and reliability compared to buying a 2nd hand car.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Kasi mga sir pag brand new binili ko hindi ko na siya ma-momod wala na akong pera pang mod pag brand new binili ko.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    double post
    Last edited by RC-V; May 11th, 2009 at 11:19 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    double post
    Last edited by RC-V; May 11th, 2009 at 11:19 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    After a long talk with my dad, who keeps on insisting buying a brand new one.
    Dads knows best, go get the brand new one, just save money from your allowance for your modifications.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Kasi mga sir pag brand new binili ko hindi ko na siya ma-momod wala na akong pera pang mod pag brand new binili ko.
    ipon ipon ulit para pang mod ng car mo.....mas ok nga un magsasawa ka na sa looks ng car mo....tapos pag minod mo edi sobrang excited ka na nun dahil iba na looks ng car mo.....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    patience is a virtue. matagal na kong nagmo-mod kaya naiintindihan din kita. ganyan din ako dati. if you ask me 10 years ago between a brand new civic and a 2nd hand SiR with mod money, i'd go with the SiR. but again, kahit bigyan ka ng pera pang mod, sigurado ako na mauubos mo yan at hindi ka pa rin makokontento. that's perfectly normal if your an enthusiast. pareho tayo.

ex: start with a 15" rims and body kits. after a while you will upgrade to 16" and suspension upgrade. the you will feel that you need the basic i/h/e set-up for your engine. then you discover internal upgrades like type r cams. then you discover tuning potentials and buy at least a piggy back unit (vafc). then you will look at your crapy sound system. you buy your basic v12 and targa set-up. then you will hear other set-ups that sound much much better. you buy their equipment. it will go on and on. you will never be done.

when i started this hobby, my goal was external mods "only". after 5 years, i have a repainted jdm themed civic with a b16 a/t transplant with internal and ecu upgrades that runs low 15s in the drag strip, suspension upgrades for track duty, and ice system with bass that can set alarms 10 cars away.

being mature in this, we are advising you to get a brand new car for its advantages. your savings on maintenance cost of a 2nd had car ca easily be diverted to mod upgrades. plus, you can keep the car in the longer. and most importantly, building your own car with your own money is priceless. the level of satisfaction and gratification is worth the wait.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    for me go 4 honda civic khit anong model.... pero xempre tgnan mo muna ung condition ng car...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Hi I'm getting my first car