New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Saturday, we had our 1K km checkup on our 2008 FD. After the checkup, i've noticed "roller marks" on the window, driver side. There are atleast three roller marks on the tint side and i assumed that it came from the rollers of the power window. I tried to wipe it out using wet cloth, but the marks are still there.

FD owners, have you encountered the same problem?

Is this problem connected with the power window problem before?

Please help, need your advise... TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what do you exactly mean by roller's mark? maybe it's just a excess lubricant from the power window, or better yet bring it back to the dealer and ask them to remove it for you or have your tint replace

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    what do you exactly mean by roller's mark? maybe it's just a excess lubricant from the power window, or better yet bring it back to the dealer and ask them to remove it for you or have your tint replace
    i don't know the exact word to describe it, but i guess that the marks are made by the rollers connected somehow to the power window.

...that was also my first observation, just an excess lubricant. but when i tried to wipe it out using wet cloth, the marks remains. This morning i noticed that the tint has scratches.

i already called my SA regarding this issue, he told me to bring the car to them and maybe adjust something that is too tight that causes the marks and scratches.

thanks for the advise.

Help FD owners !!!