New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I have a problem with my 2007 crv...every time i make a sharp turn either left or right at a slow speed of 20kph, i hear this grinding sound. Does any of you experience this? Help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    sir baka naman sumasayad front wheel sa body ng car mo kasi pag sharp turn lan lumalabas

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by scubarbz View Post
    I have a problem with my 2007 crv...every time i make a sharp turn either left or right at a slow speed of 20kph, i hear this grinding sound. Does any of you experience this? Help would be greatly appreciated!
    Where is the sound coming from, front or rear?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Any modifications done to your CRV (wheels, suspension, body kit, etc)?

Any recent work done in the area? Did you go out of town on unpaved roads or gravel roads?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I have the same issue with my van. It sounds like the ABS check is acting up each time i turn left at slow speed. I have a scheduled maintenance next week; i will share whatever findings i can get from my trusted mech.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    i dont have any modifications with my crv...after research and googling i found out the problem was rear differential, it was confirmed also by the honda mechanic, this normally happens with all wheel drives..the rear differential fluid needs to be flushed and replaced after every 20,000 kilometers or so.

found this one on youtube, hope this helps :[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkRBSNngtac]2004 Honda CR-V Rear Differential Shudder/Noise - YouTube[/ame]

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Had my CRV serviced yesterday from casa, rear differential fluid was flushed and replaced, the vibration/grinding from hard steering is gone. Sweet!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Uy salamat hopefully ganyan din solution sa grinding problem ko. 41k mileage ko di pa na pms. Ika niyo nga eh every 20k flushing and replace ng rear diff fluid.

Sent from my GT-I9082

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Paul View Post
    Uy salamat hopefully ganyan din solution sa grinding problem ko. 41k mileage ko di pa na pms. Ika niyo nga eh every 20k flushing and replace ng rear diff fluid.

Sent from my GT-I9082

no worries sir....should be every 40,000 kms for real differential pms and not 20k, sorry my bad