New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I have a honda jazz 2014.. the gear position indicator on the center console suddenly won't light up.. what could be the problem? thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Aside from hinde umilaw, may na notice ka ba na ibang problema? Kung wala naman, probably yung bulb.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i hate it when these dash lights die.
    so much work, to replace that cheap bulb!

but i hate the busted-bulb dash display more.

high...

i remember our old VW beetle. everything dash is easily reach-able from the front compartment.

good luck to TS.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i hate it when these dash lights die.
    so much work, to replace that cheap bulb!
    I agree, kainis pa with modern cars since clips (instead of screws) and gamit nila...

One wrong move and baka di mo na mabalik ng maayos yung dashboard.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    So far wala naman ibang prob.. hindi lang siya umiilaw when i turn the headlights on.. anybody have any tips on how to replace the bulb? ito yung indicator na nasa side ng shift stick just to be clear.. thanks

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 5000rpm View Post
    So far wala naman ibang prob.. hindi lang siya umiilaw when i turn the headlights on.. anybody have any tips on how to replace the bulb? ito yung indicator na nasa side ng shift stick just to be clear.. thanks
    Yung sa jazz gd ko dati madali lang tanggalin. may mga clips lang sa dalawang gilid. di ko lang sure kung anong bulb yun. baka pareho lang halos sa later model.