New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    if all the changes they did to the 2009 Civic are just cosmetic
    we can easily spot on the ff.
    * new foglamp shape (same as 2001 Civic's elliptical form).
    * new grille
    * new rims.

and dont like them any better than the current one. then no need to wait, buy now. as i'm sure u will get more discount with the 2007/2008 model.

but for me i'd only be ever interested again in a Civic is , then Honda starts to get serious and eliminate the roadnoise problem fm. entering the cabin.
    Is that an NVH design issue? Or its just a low noise canceling ratio tires?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    2009 Honda Civic

The fog lights of the recent model looks better for me but i like the front grille & the new set of rims which is similar to the new city..
    Dang those rims are hot! Me likey

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    At a glance, it was almost a Gen8 look - since I was looking at the headlights - Generally, this one, maganda yung aesthetics nya.

What about kaya sa tail lights sir ?? Are there any pics available?

Di ko na maantay ito , just got my FD 1.8S NHB 6 days ago hehehe -

:choir:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    what?! sa may pa? damn... mukhang malabo na to ah

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma^ride View Post
    At a glance, it was almost a Gen8 look - since I was looking at the headlights - Generally, this one, maganda yung aesthetics nya.

What about kaya sa tail lights sir ?? Are there any pics available?

Di ko na maantay ito , just got my FD 1.8S NHB 6 days ago hehehe -

:choir:

check this site http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/intro...cial-pics.html
    09 Civic JDM - octagonal na yung tail lamps..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DSKolokoy View Post
    what?! sa may pa? damn... mukhang malabo na to ah

yah..sabi ng honda..e bro alam mo naman ang sistema..mayo daw but ika nga dont bet your house on it!...i'd say late 09 release yan or early 2010..baka pa nga just before or sabay ng mazda 3 release for honda to really test the waters and see how it can compete with the 'new' Mazda rival in the small car market

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by snatchmeister View Post
    yah..sabi ng honda..e bro alam mo naman ang sistema..mayo daw but ika nga dont bet your house on it!...i'd say late 09 release yan or early 2010..baka pa nga just before or sabay ng mazda 3 release for honda to really test the waters and see how it can compete with the 'new' Mazda rival in the small car market
    That would be a very long wait to those who are looking into the facelifted version...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    that would be a long wait indeed. looks like im forced to buy the current model or look for a different car like maybe an impreza haha

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Our friends from Honda Cars Global City say that the facelifted Civic FD may come out middle of 2009 at the earliest. I suggest you get the current model while HCPI may include a lot of good features, deals and freebies with it.

Our forum poster from the Middle East already bought a facelifted FD. He says it rides practically the same as the existing FD. Mostly aesthetic upgrades only. HTH

10. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    purely cosmetics lang ba talaga ang nabago sa 09 civic?
    we were considering the 1.8V but don't really want to get it if there will be major changes as early as mid 09. since the 1.8V doesn't have fog lamps, grille and tail lamps lang mababago?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
facelifted civic for 2009... do i wait?