New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hello po sa lahat, bago po ako dito sa forum.

Tanong ko lang po ay kung kailan ang release ng bagong honda civic. Dito po kasi sa Davao ang sabi ng ahente ng honda nag stop production na daw ang civic na old model at inuubos na lang.

Plano po kasi namin bumili ng kotse this week at may pamphlet pa na pinamigay kasama ng newspaper na may bago na raw na civic? We were planning on buying one nga kanina kasi according sa mga tao dito sa forum pinakamaganda raw ang civic sa kanyang class.

Kailan po ba ma release ng civic 2009? At kung matagal pa whats the next best car?

Thank you po in advance

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Are you a guy or a girl?

If you're a guy, you might want to look at Mitsubishi Strada Triton 2.5L (Di-D) in 4x2 or 4x4. It's powerful, more useful than a sedan for roughly the same price range.

You can also check the Mitsu Lancer EX. Pretty powerful sedan for its class.

Kung 1+ million ang budget, you have only two options, for diesel, Ford Focus TDCI, for petrol, Hyundai Genesis Coupe Turbo or if you want something Japanese, Subaru Impreza.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Sir in terms of fuel economy almost the same lang po ba ang lancer ex and the civic?

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Kailan po ba ma release ng civic 2009? At kung matagal pa whats the next [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]best [COLOR=blue! important]car[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]?

Thank you po in advance

Who said that Civic are dead?

Civic are very much alive this is the bread and butter of Honda. Price are affordable little car (most median income) unlike the Accord or Pilot. 2009 Civic are in the showrooms late Augost to mid september of 2008 and the 2010 model I believe will come out in mid summer of this year(2009).

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    meron na sa newspaper na lalabas na ang facelift na civic???

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    How come it takes so long to release the civic 09 in the Philippines? It's almost in the mid year. I was about to buy the 1.8S last month but the SA said that the only avaliable is automatic. The MT have stopped production.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Kailan po ba ma release ng civic 2009? At kung matagal pa whats the next [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]best [COLOR=blue! important]car[/color][/color][/color]?

Thank you po in advance

Who said that Civic are dead?

Civic are very much alive this is the bread and butter of Honda. Price are affordable little car (most median income) unlike the Accord or Pilot. 2009 Civic are in the showrooms late Augost to mid september of 2008 and the 2010 model I believe will come out in mid summer of this year(2009).
    Sorry, what i meant is whats the next best alternative?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    We're planning to buy a civic 1.8S this May.

I've asked my SA about this said facelift

She said that there will be no facelift....instead they will add new colors and they'll have a price increase. She also said that the civic you see today is the civic you will see on the next couple of months......only the colors will differ.

Maybe Mid June or first week of july, they'll have the color-lift

Better yet, buy ASAP before they do the increase which will sum up to 40k

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ha? maniwala naman kayo sa kanilang walang facelift.

sinasabi lang nila yan para bumili na kayo ngayon. and kahit naman lumabas ang facelift, ok lang kasi tataas nanaman ang price tag nyan. i agree with renzo. ngayon palang bumili na kayo.

and kahit may facelifted FD na, FD parin mga oto natin

don't worry guys. Front bumper at tail lights lang yan. madali yan i retoke pag may extra money na kayo.

there are some shops that offers FD Facelift na. all for 36k. front bumper, grills and fog lights will be replaced. hindi ko lang alam ang additional pag gusto nyo rin ng tail lights. All GENUINE Honda parts yun

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    ha? maniwala naman kayo sa kanilang walang facelift.

sinasabi lang nila yan para bumili na kayo ngayon. and kahit naman lumabas ang facelift, ok lang kasi tataas nanaman ang price tag nyan. i agree with renzo. ngayon palang bumili na kayo.

and kahit may facelifted FD na, FD parin mga oto natin

don't worry guys. Front bumper at tail lights lang yan. madali yan i retoke pag may extra money na kayo.

there are some shops that offers FD Facelift na. all for 36k. front bumper, grills and fog lights will be replaced. hindi ko lang alam ang additional pag gusto nyo rin ng tail lights. All GENUINE Honda parts yun
    Ewan ko ha.........pero sige paretoke na kayo kung mayayaman kayo katulad ni sg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Civic 2009?