New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Thanks for the reply...

So that would mean that my ride won't gain much power if i do upgrade the exhaust system? awww... ... what if i trade the engine with a b16? how much would it cost? i'm just not sure if i'll have the budget...hayyy... or if i continue to change the exhaust system? will it still affect the fuel economy of this 1.3 engine? thanks!!!

tol d15b vtec kunin mo.. mas fit/bolt-on yun than the b16's..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    tol d15b vtec kunin mo.. mas fit/bolt-on yun than the b16's..

if I swap the engine, how much would this cost kaya tol? ... san meron mura?

heheh ot na tayo.

wala akong idea pero expect it above 50 thou, plus the cost of making your ride lose its resale value...for me, sell it, then buy a local 1.5vtec gen1.5 city(type z ba yun)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk0616 View Post
    .... or if i continue to change the exhaust system? will it still affect the fuel economy of this 1.3 engine? thanks!!!
    yes. with reducing the back pressure, fuel economy is affected.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Thanks sa mga nagreply! really appreciate it guys! buti na lang may forum na ganito. I'm learnign a lotta things from you experts...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I don't know if this is the right thread to inquire but the same, I am referring to an exhaust pipe. Do any of you guys know where I could purchase this flexi exhaust pipe locally?

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    Try to inquire sa alpan
    Araneta ave 4120270
    Marikina 5716235

Mufflerland 9260132

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    I don't know if this is the right thread to inquire but the same, I am referring to an exhaust pipe. Do any of you guys know where I could purchase this flexi exhaust pipe locally?
    hi sir leinahtan, are you planning to use flexible pipe all the way? for exhaust pipe installation, the flexible pipe connector is used in between downpipe and mid-pipe prior to muffler to absorb engine vibration. then the muffler and tailpipe are supported by hangers with rubber bushings to further dampen the vibration.

the flexi pipe connector normally used is the one with steel wire mesh of this type,

for exhaust pipe/muffler installation, you may like to check out dante of ELAA shop in mandaluyong tel: 09153429523 / 09326019683.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    hi sir leinahtan, are you planning to use flexible pipe all the way? for exhaust pipe installation, the flexible pipe connector is used in between downpipe and mid-pipe prior to muffler to absorb engine vibration. then the muffler and tailpipe are supported by hangers with rubber bushings to further dampen the vibration.
    Thanks pal. This I will just use not for my car but for my genset muffler which will serve as exhaust duct. I've been scouring all hardwares but to no avail.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile app on S3LTE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
exhaust pipe