New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    greetings. i ordered 2 sets of energy hyper flex bushing kit online for ek and 1 for accord but a known power seller in the other forum advised me that its not a good decision because some of the parts in the kit are not needed, or probably what he was telling me is that some included in the kit are not indispensable..

is it true? if yes, can anyone tell me what are those parts which are not really needed? TIA

PS. sorry for such a stupid query, honestly i am a pure noob as far as car upgrade is concerned...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    there is no stupid questions sir...

well have to ask first why purchase the energy bushing? yes, you will not use everything in the kit. its quite ok lang naman to get the set para sure na you will not miss anything.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    actually, i was struck from the reaction i've got from him, maybe he has a good point in telling me that advise considering that he has been selling such kind of stuff ... hence, your opinion guys...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    the package includes all you can imagine of bushing for a car. from rack and pinion to underneath the car. you have to literally strip the car to make use of the whole kit.

kaya sinabi na hindi lahat magagamit kasi other OEM bushings are hidden and would be a nightmare to remove all those parts (tranny). if you would pay someone to do it, its going to take a least 4-7 days (whole day) to make them fit.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by phezthie View Post
    greetings. i ordered 2 sets of energy hyper flex bushing kit online for ek and 1 for accord but a known power seller in the other forum advised me that its not a good decision because some of the parts in the kit are not needed, or probably what he was telling me is that some included in the kit are not indispensable..

is it true? if yes, can anyone tell me what are those parts which are not really needed? TIA

PS. sorry for such a stupid query, honestly i am a pure noob as far as car upgrade is concerned...
    I assume those are the polyurethane bushings. Matigas yan bro for street use specially in the Accord sa EK ok lang.

2-3hrs installation time lang naman for racing mechanics sa regular mechanics baka maraming parinig.

If your car is not seam welded dadami ang squeaking sound but may improvement sa handling.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^yes sir, its the polyurethane bushing kit...

I was wondering what could be the wisdom of his thought that not all parts in the kit will be needed... and what could be those parts he was referring to?

If i understand you correctly bro Si 06, does it mean it is not advisable to install such bushings to accord?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006

I was wondering what could be the wisdom of his thought that not all parts in the kit will be needed... and what could be those parts he was referring to?

If i understand you correctly bro Si 06, does it mean it is not advisable to install such bushings to accord?
    All bushings that will come with the kit is a direct replacement for the bushings in your car but not all mechanics are created equal so some can install and others can't install the bushings in your car.

I installed Hyperflex bushings in my STI and made the car uncomfortably stiff with sqeaking sounds. I could not go back to stock because some busings had to be cut to install therefore I still have to buy the expensive stock rubber bushings.

If the EK is your toy car maybe its ok but not in the Accord

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006

All bushings that will come with the kit is a direct replacement for the bushings in your car but not all mechanics are created equal so some can install and others can't install the bushings in your car.

I installed Hyperflex bushings in my STI and made the car uncomfortably stiff with sqeaking sounds. I could not go back to stock because some busings had to be cut to install therefore I still have to buy the expensive stock rubber bushings.

If the EK is your toy car maybe its ok but not in the Accord

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    my bad, in other words, the bushings i bought and caused to be shipped for a considerable fee will be another items for sale in the making..

I suddenly remember Rick Springfield's song "what kind of fool am i"

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    my bad, in other words, the bushings i bought and caused to be shipped for a considerable fee will be another items for sale in the making..

I suddenly remember Rick Springfield's song "what kind of fool am i"
    I'll take it, if you decide to sell it :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
energy bushing kit, query